Sherlock tells all

SHERLOCKS POV
" a woman. I almost fell for her." I say, instantly felt heavy weights lifting off my shoulder." That's wonderful. Name?" He says " Violet . She's stunning." I say, feeling Johns smile spread across his face.

"That's wonderful, Sherlock " he says

That night all I can think about is her. She is Violet. And I can't get her out of my head.

Hello, Sherlock
-VA
Hi Violet.
-SH
BCC. Ten minutes?
-VA
Always
-SH

I grab my coat and hat and dash past Mrs Hudson, who asked where I was going, but ignored her

" Hello" she says, greeting me as I walk
Over to the rock that we sat in earlier.
" Hello. Have you been.. somewhere. You had lipstick on, a nice shade of dark crimson red, lighter that's what you had earlier, a new pair of sun glasses and dark black pumps. Your lonely. I can tell. By the looks of the state of your bracelet , you just went through a break up. Major obviously. An alcoholic. Sorry mam, but you need some cheering up!" I say. Her pupils dilate " Quite impressive, Mr Holmes." She says. I pull out a cigarette. She pull out a different shade of lipstick, this time a lighter shade. " I didn't see you as a smoker." She says, putting on a layer of a lipstick called " Bright Crimson" " I've been trying to stop. Watson keeps bugging me about it." I say, breathing a heavy cloud of white smoke. " My flat." I say, grabbing her hand, and running, and pulling into a cab. " this is going fast!" She says, smiling the whitest smile I have ever seen in my life.

I pull her into 221b and I pull her into my room. " sit." I say, sitting next to her.