1. Sigh, well this is going to be interesting

If one was to fly over the kingdom of Valyria, found east of Canada, you would normally find lush trees and forests, towering mountains piled with fresh snowfall, half frozen lakes and the royal castle which housed the ruling family, the Starke’s.

King Albert Starke was a kind man. At 62 years of age streaks of silver had begun to run through his brown hair. All his subjects agreed that his brown eyes seemed to hold all the warmth that eyes could possibly hold, they said he ruled with a fair and just hand. His wife the queen Catherine Starke had married into the throne from the noble family the Karhold’s and together they ruled as one.

They had two daughters, Calyssa the oldest who would have turned 24 this year and been eligible for throne. She had been known for her wise decisions and calm personality. She was supposed to start ruling after her Fathers retirement at age sixty but at age sixteen she died in a tragic car accident that involved her younger sister Avery who miraculously survived. Avery who was ten at the time was said to have a great personality change becoming a reckless teenager who was faced with the prospect of ruling a kingdom in just a few short years.

Oh yes and did I mention that they’re all Vampires?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Avery~

The wind was flying through my hair as my stolen ride whipped way over the speed limit past all the stupid trees around the castle. I had dropped my guards and grabbed the red Camaro convertible my dad used to use before he was crowned and I got the hell out of there.

“Woo hoo! Yeah!” I yelled into the wind. I looked in the rear view mirror to check behind me for tails but all I could see was a bit of smudged makeup around my royal vampire trademark silver eyes. Wiping it off I took my eyes off the road for a little minute and suddenly there was another car pulling in front of me from inside the forest… what do you know they’re all wearing black suits. It’s the Royal guards coming to get me.  I swerved around them quickly and yelled,

“See ya later boys!”

Continuing on my way I turned on the radio and Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother came on.

“Yes!” I yelled “This is my fricken anthem!”

Speeding through the town I was met with a few shocked gazes and open mouths but it’s not as if anybody could catch me in this car.

Finally I arrived at the beach and hastily parked the car; some guys were staring at the car so I hastily got out and pulled off my top revealing my bikini. I got some dirty looks from girls but I walked over to the guys anyway.

“See something you like?” I teased. I know I did looking at them.

“Lots” one guy with brown hair answered “I’m Xavier, that’s Slade” he gestured to a tall, tanned dirty blonde boy “and that’s Kelly” he said, pointing out the shorter black haired boy.

“Avery” I said, looking them up and down

Their eyes opened slightly and Kelly questioned “Princess Avery?”

I nodded and they placed their right fist across their chest in the royal salute, bowing their heads

I sighed and rolled my eyes “and here I thought you guys were cool” I turned to walk away “guess not”

I had only walked a few steps before someone cleared their throat and said “hey wait, we’re cool” I turned back around and Cade had stepped forward. I raised my eyebrow at them and then walked forward. “Well then let’s go have some fun!” I smiled devilishly.