Introduction

So I know I tried writing a story already and quickly gave up on it. 

But I want to try to start writing a new one from scratch. I'm just not sure were things will be going because I'm awful at beginning stories. 

Please bear with the ugly beginning, I promise it'll get better once the main characters meet.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. 

This is going to be a story about vampires, humans and magical powers and other shiz like that lol. So if you're not into that stuff then don't read it. The whole story is going be fully based off my imagination and fantasies. If you're not into blood, vampires sucking blood, detailed blood, somewhat sexual scenes and a girl with multiple guys please don't continue reading. Basically your clique vampire love story lol. I hope its not to clique though and that you'll enjoy~

Okay enough of my rambling pt 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one bite. One bite was enough to make her crave for more. To feel his warm lips against her neck. For the exhilarating feeling of his fangs buried deep in her flesh taking the most precious thing she possessed.. 

Blood.  

Alexa Riley was your clique shy, weird girl in school. Her best friend was one of the most popular girls in school, which made them a strange pair. Lexas life took a bloody turn when she goes to a party with her best friend and finds herself lost, in the forest only to be found by two extremely handsome men who find an interest in her and decide to take her home to meet the others.