Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

I walk back inside the house, where my dad is stacking boxes over each other.

"Can you get some of these down, but don't drop any ok?" he half-jokes.

I roll my eyes and pick two boxes up. I walk downstairs and almost trip.

"Watch it Macy!" Dad shouts at me.

I can't take my mind off of the picture I saw. I wonder who the boy was. Mom and dad always said I was the only child, but I'm not so such anymore.

"Are you sure I don't have a brother?" I ask my mom, hoping she will answer.

"Macy, how many times do I have to tell you that you DO NOT have a brother!" she raises her voice.

"Then who was the boy in the picture?" I ask her, not giving up.

"That's none of you're business Macy!" my mom yells.

"Yes it is! I deserve to know if I have a brother!" I yell as hard as I can.

"Ok, ok relax. We'll tell you, right Hannah?" dad said looking at my mother.

" Fine" mom says sighing deeply.

"Come" mom says motioning towards the living room.

Sitting down, dad says "So, what do you want to know?"

"First of all, can you tell me who the fuck he is" I say. I am seriously losing my patience, I mean if he is so important that mom didn't want to tell me about him and we are sitting down as if it's gonna be a long talk, then why don't I know about him.

"Look Macy, we never told about him because he ran away when you were a toddler and isn't welcome in the this family anymore." Dad says

"So why didn't you ever tell me before?" I yell tears filling my eyes

"Because you don't need to know about him!" Mom shouts at me

"Of course I do! He's my fucking brother! Tell me where he is. I deserve to know!" I yell

"Macy clam down, what's done is done!" Dad says

"Fine!" I say

If they won't tell me I'll find out

myself......

---------A/N----------

Comment/ vote/ follow and tell your friends!!!!

Comment below if u like it so far!

Love ya xoxo