1D drama

Hi. I'm Emilia and this is my first fan fic so be nice hehe !! ;) I love 1D and this is a fan fic about them.. I will have the first chapter up shortly and your welcome to comment, like, and whatever else you can do on wattpad!

Just a quick shout out to ma 1D girlies, elise, sarah, molly, anna, suzie, laura and thats it :D

Please read onn!!

love ya,

Emz xxx

Chapter 1:

Hurry up!! Laura screamed at me and Molly from the other end of the stairs. It's alright for her, she doesn't have to spend ages getting ready, she's so beautiful anyway, she doesn't need make up and hair straighteners. She just needs her personality and a group of friends. Molly was the same but she was so vain that she spent 3 hours just looking at herself in the mirror. I look at me. God. I'm so not like them. I'll never be like them. My names Emilia. I'm 17 and so are all my friends. We live together in a flat because we all went to the same care home. We decided to run away because all the nuns were scary and miss G hated us all. She was an evil goth teacher. We are all alright now though, most of us have jobs and we all chip in to buy the groceries and pay the rent. Just then I hear another scream FUCKING COME ON GIRLS!!! We're gonna miss the movie!!! We get up from the bathroom and go downstairs.. Don't wanna make daddy too mad!! (Laura's nickname). We were all going to see a movie together tonight and to eat lots of junk food and drink heaps of pop to console ourselves. It's the night of the one direction concert and we haven't got tickets so we are trying to distract ourselves from doing anything too drastic. We are MASSIVE 1D fans and are pretty dedicated. I love Harry, Molly loves zayn, Laura loves Liam, jemima lives Niall and Elise loves Louis. Sarah also loves Harry but, he's mine!! we're all crazy and loud but that's why we love each other do much!!

We went downstairs and met all the other girls. We were all wearing jeans and a singlet!! We are so alike it's scary!!

I was wearing skinny denim jeans with a grey singlet and a pink jacket a d of course my favourite pair of black heels.

Molly was wearing black jeans with a pink singlet and a blue jacket and a pair of pink heels, god she loved pink.

Laura was wearing her fave pair of red jeans with a blue singlet and a white jacket with blue heels.

Jemima was wearing blue jeans like mine with a red singlet, black jacket and red heels.

Elise was wearing green jeans with a purple top, green jacket and black heels and Sarah was wearing exactly the same. Those two might as well have been sisters, their whole wardrobe matched!! So we grabbed our phones, purses and headed to the movies.