Baby you light up my world like nobody else<3

Molly's POV.

I stared for a while. He didn't notice me. He was too busy staring into his gigantic mirror. I took another gulp of my vodka and coke and tried to build up the courage to go and talk to him. I couldn't actually believe I was here! In the same room, as one direction. I mean, being in the same arena is one thing but I was so excited when we got here into this room. With just us. No thousands of other screaming girls to distract them. Just mirrors apparently. I had finally built up the courage to go over and I heard a strange but familiar voice call GAME TIME!! It was Louis. Oh my god, what are we in for?

After we sat in a circle and he explained the rules we started playing. So basically you get a bottle and its just dares but someone gets to dare whoever the bottle lands on. I'LL SPIN FIRST! Boo screamed. God, she needed to take some serious chill pill!!

Awh!! Louis pouted. I WANTED TO GO FIRST! He shouted. TOUGH! Boo screamed.

ME! Louis screamed

NO ME! Boo screamed back.

ME!

ME!!

MMEE!!!!

MEEEEEEE!!!!

DADDY!!! They shouted at the same time. Laura and Liam looked up. Ha! Two daddy's!! Louis let Elise go first! Liam shouted.

Fine. Louis pouted. And boo span the bottle. It span for a little while but eventually ended up on Mim.

Mim, I dare you to umm OH!

KISS NIALL!!

BOO! She shouted.

No complaints here. Niall admitted.

Oh, well in that case.... And there it was. They didnt just kiss they had a full on freaking make out sesh and ended up not playing anymore and going into the dressing room to make out some more.

Ahh... I love playing Cupid. Boo said. It makes me feel like... Feel like... CARROTS!! Louis screamed. WHERE? She replied. In the fridge he said. Okay!! And there the carrots were.

Okay. My turn Liam said. He span it and it pointed to zayn.

Oh, I know he said, no Mirrors for a whole day! Li said.

NOO!!! Zayn screamed.

Or a seven minutes in heaven? Li suggested.

Agh!! It has to be 7 minutes in heaven. Zayn said. Okaaaayy... Liam said creepily. Go in the cupboard then! And he went.

Any volunteers? Liam asked.

I didn't say anything. I would sound desperate if I did. And that was the last thing I wanted anyone to think. But I would be so hurt if anyone else went in.

Okayy... ANNA! How about you? Li asked. She looked at me and screamed NO!! I would be dead if I or anyone else but mez did! She said.

Oh great...

Ohhh... Interesting... He said. Mez? U wanna go? He asked. I nodded my head happily. I went over to the mirror just to reapply my mascara.

IT'S IN THE DARK!!! Sarah shouted at me.

SO WHAT? If he eats as many carrots as Louis he would be able to see in the dark anyway!!

Liam gave me a confused look. I just smiled and walked into the cupboard. This was by far the best. Day. Ever.

I closed the door behind me and looked up at him. Well, I couldn't actually see him but I knew he was there.

So, who have they sent in?

It's mez. I said.

Good. he said.

AHHH !! **LE DEAD** right now!!

I felt his hand run through my hair and I lifted my hand to his stubble, which was prickly but I didn't mind. It was perfect just the way it was. I was lost in the moment when I found myself leaning forward and my lips pressing against his perfect lips. This was the perfect moment. Even though I couldnt see a thing. He deepened the kiss and the seven minutes were more than heaven! I knew they were up because Elise opened the door and screamed. TIMES UP!!

She really knows how to ruin any moment with her loudness! But that's why we love her I guess.

GO AWAY! Zayn and i screamed synchronised.

Fine! Be that way! She hissed and left. Oh my god that bloody girl.

She closed the door and I heard his voice say, so, where were we?

Right here I said and leaned back in for another kiss.

Could this day get any better?

I THINK NOT!!