Vas happening??

We all sat in our seats all anxiously waiting the arrival of the hottest boys on earth. We were so close to the stage, I could almost touch it. If it wasn't for that stupid bald bodyguard standing in the way, seriously, grow some hair!! Bald just did not suit him. I was talking away to mez (A/N that's Molly's nickname) about how much we love one direction.

Harry is so much hotter than the rest though! I argue. No way you freak! Mez screams back, have you not SEEN zayn??!!! Whatever! And that's when we hear it.

Dun, du dun, du dun, du du du dun, du dun du dun dun dun. You're insecure, don't know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the door don't need makeup to cover up being the way that you are is enough.

We all jump up screaming when the five most gorgeous boys on the face of the earth, wait no, the five most gorgeous guys in the whole universe appear on stage. I could not stop myself from screaming undeniably loudly.

Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you, baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know you don't know your beautiful oh oh that's what makes you beautiful.

As they walk closer I could see them, even more gorgeous in person, why, Harry was looking FINE tonight!! He was so hot!! It was soon his part, he walked close to the front of the stage where we were sitting and crouched down on the floor looking directly at Anna.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

He started to walk across and was soon looking at laura

the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

And OH MY GOD!!! He was looking directly at me. My heart stopped for a second. Harry styles was within touching distance he looked me in the eyes and stopped singing. What was going on?? I started singing in time with the music and soon the other four boys joined in.

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

I reached out my hand and so did he. He grabbed it tightly and I felt tears running down my face. He sang again.

You don't know oh oh you dont know your beautiful oh oh oh that's what makes you beautiful.

The song came to an end. I looked at the girls who were staring at me, mouths wide open and Sarah shooting me death stares.

Did that actually just happen? I ask mez in complete shock

Yep. She said. Tears still streaming down my face, how could this happen? To me of all people. I still don't understand.

They sang all of their other songs one by one, me constantly screaming like a mad person along with the other girls during the whole thing but never taking my eye off Harry.

One thing started playing and they had already sung all their other songs do I knew this would be the last one. They sung and we all cried. We were so lucky to even be here!! I love nivis bonato for loosing her tickets!!

I stood there, still staring at him.. The most gorgeous boy in the universe. And he saw me!! He took my hand and sung to me. TO ME!! It still hadn't sunk in properly. The song came to an end and they came to the front of the stage to take a bow, but harry whispered something to the other boys and they jumped off the stage and landed on the floor in front of us. I was about to pass out.

He stood in front of me. He looked at me again, and took my hand. He pulled me up out of my seat and I just felt the tears rolling off my cheeks. I grabbed Molly's hand and she grabbed Laura's and so on and we were in a big chain he looked at me and all the girls but didn't seem to mind about them.

I could see zayn checking out mez and Laura just obviously staring at Liam. I allowed myself to be dragged to god knows where. He took us through a door, the other girls and 4 boys following, and led us into a huge room. A huge room filled with alcohol! And a DJ!!

Harry looked at me and said wanna stay and party?

I nodded my head in shock.

Promise me something?

I just looked at him.

Have a good time! Oh and, maybe talk?

Okay. I reply words barely coming out of my mouth. I'm Emilia and these are my crazy friends, Mez (Molly), loz (Laura), boo bear (Elise), Mim (Jemima), curly (Sarah), Liv (Olivia) and Anna.

You say crazy huh? A voice creeps up from behind. Uh huh I say. Well boys, I think that sounds like a challenge, don't you??

A/N thank you for reading!! Hope you liked it. Please vote + comment it would mean so much to have a comment that's not from Laura or Anna. Haha xxx love you guys!! Xxx