Alexia Hardy

"I just wanted to hear those three words of magic. I thought he loved me..."

Back from where we left off!

June 18

Time: 9:00 am

Myra's P.O.V

Ugh.. Finally Arts is almost over! I can finally relax in the green green grass in the field!

"Leonardo Da Vinci's most popular painting is Mona Lisa"

RING RING RING

YAY!! Saved by the bell! Hallelujah!

"See you class tomorrow and don't forget to study on Da Vinci's most popular painting." and Ms. Char left us.

And while I was organizing my stuff I saw Karen na tumitingin sa akin tapos papalapit sa table ko..

Uh-oh...I'm dead as a dead pig on the pathway to become a lechon! "Myra! Wag mo na nga gawin yun! Bobo ka TALAGA!"

"Sorry Karen! I was ginigising you." I told her. I hope she finds my reason reasonable..

And binukasan niya yung bibig nya "Fine. I accept that apology Myra! Let's go and get recess! I'm hungry!" Phew! She accepted it!!

And at that time, I saw Kevin staring at me. As in AKO!

"The no. 1 hottie of the school Kevin Spercy was looking at me!!" I was squealing in my head.

Tapos na snap-back to reality ako by Karen "Oi! Are you still alive Myra Convo? Hello?!"

"O-oh! Buhay na buhay si Myra Convo FYI!" I screamed back at her. "You better be! Let's go!" and she dragged me to the canteen.

AT THE CANTEEN

Still Myra's P.O.V

Woah! Their canteen is enormous like a palace!!

Nagla-laway na si Karen dahil sa pagkain nila "OMFG!! It's gonna be so YUMMY!" and she went straight sa pila ng mga gusto ng pagkain.

"O-Oi! Karen!! Tange naman eh.. Laging ako ang naiiwanan!!" after that I saw once again Kevin Spercy.

And an unknown someone and I bumped together "O-oh! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to hurt you!" honestly from my P.O.V she was very pretty and cute!! "It's ok!" I grabbed her hand that was stretched out and helped her out "And by the way, ako si Myra Convo. How about you?"

"U-uh I'm Alexia Hardy! Nice to meet you!" and she said bye and went on her own way.

And I saw Karen waving her hand that gestures me to sit on that table she's on.

"Oi Myra!! Let's eat! I have yung food mo!" and I went to her.

Kevin's P.O.V

What's so special about that Myra Convo? I still can't get it! Ugh!

"Kevin babe I'll get your food Kay?" I heard Lily my girlfriend saying. " Ok baby." she went to the canteen lady without bothering to line up.

*sigh* What's so special about her? I just ant think straight! "Kevin oh dear! Let's eat up! Break time is almost over!" man I don't why I love her in the first place! What in f***'s sake did I love about her? Maybe wooing her?

And it's done! Votes and follow! I'll be happy to see you guys vote! Message me if there are any comments or complaints! See you guys!

*wink*

~Kouren Ren~