Miracles of Text Messages part 2

Back to where we left off!

Myra's P.O.V

Yeah I am so bored... Chemistry class sucks and whats worst, I'm forced to run ten laps in P.E. and now my legs hurt do badly. I guess God wants me to suffer and ang aking ulo ay sumasakit.. Lord! Patawad! *tone of a song*

"Hey Myra come with me on lunch." nag text si Kevin sa akin. Sinagot ko naman " Sure just don't do anything funny" and I'm heading to the canteen. I just saw him and when the fan girls saw me they growled and glared at me. Woah tigre at lion much?

"Yo Myra! Come on! Let's go to an open field to eat!" I just shrugged my shoulders and followed him. Super super na lazy ako so I just didn't say anything. No complaints, no yeses just shrugged my shoulders in the gesture of "sure fine whatever"

We went to an open field and sat down and took a bite out of our lunch "So Myra, have anything to say? I mean I'm bored and all" yeah yeah yeah my legs and my head hurts ya know. Chill pill lang Kevin. My head hurts and I think I have a hemorrhage. Yeah hemorrhage. "Ok ok chill lang. Ang sakit ng legs at ulo ko Kay? Chill" he just continued to eat his lunch.

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked put of the blue. Wtf?! No I don't.. I'm too ugly to have a boyfriend. "I have no boyfriend. I am too ugly to have one. I never had one. I just believed that boys will just break my heart over and over again." he had that "woah" look on his face. I never will have a boyfriend. EVER...

And then Karen texted me "Yo Myra! Where the hell are you?! I'm tired for waiting in line for food already!!" uh-oh... She might go super sayann (don't know its spelling sorry :3) mode. Goku at Gohan Lang ang peg!

"Uh Kevin I have to go now! Baka mag-berserk si Karen. Just uh text me if you need something." and I went to the canteen. I looked at my watch and it said 11:54 na! OMG! Nag-run na ako na WALANG care sa mga tao na nadadaanan ko. "OMG!!" "YOLO!!" " SORRY!" "OUT OF MY WAY!!" "MAMA!!" SORRY PO!" "JESSE OWEN RULES!" and I finally reached the canteen. Sa watch ko it's 11:58 na! Almost bell!! And I saw a glimpse of Karen in the hallway. "KAREN!! I AM SO SORRY!" and I saw a girl with blonde short hair up to her shoulder blades.

"Hello there. You must be Myra Convo? It's nice to meet you." I blinked my eyes twice and thrice. Who is this girl? "Uh no offense but sino ka? How did you know my name? Are you a stalker?" she just chuckled and said "No no nothing like that. I am acquainted with your best friend Karen Dela Cruz you see." "By the way I'm Jane Hardens o(^▽^)o"

"Ah ok sorry ha? I just thought you randomly guessed my name hehe~" ( ' ▽ ' )ノ Lolz I guess I just got the wrong impression of her. And once again Kevin texted me. "Hoy Myra Physics na. Malalate ka na babae. ( ̄ー ̄). I replied back "Sorry po *chichay tone* I will go now happy?" and he replied very fast "Sure I am (^∇^)sure I am." and me, Karen and Jane went to our respective classes.

Yay! I made a long (I guess?) chapter! I was really serious about making a long chapter. I am so happy! Tomorrow is when I'll be showing off my skills in board games and ball games. HAHA!! I'LL BEAT RED TEAM!! GO GO BLUE TEAM GO GO GO BLUE TEAM GO~!

~Kouren Ren~