BUST a what....

I swear everyday I wake up frustrated with my life! everything's fine but I'm still a virgin! A 24 year old virgin. I feel like everybody's fucking except me and my grandma. "Janet what's wrong? why are you so down?" "nothing's wrong grandma. I'm just frustrated with a certain situation in my life."oh hunny your be fine. don't wait up I have a date with Stanley and tonight I get to ride on his Harley" she say's walking out the front door.

I guess I'm the only virgin in the wall. even my GRANDMA is getting some.

As I sit here I think what I should do about this problem. I call Tyrone. he's my best friend and ask him to come over I need to vent. tyrone's here and he brought pizza #yummmmmmm. "yooo I really need some dick!!!!" i scream out looking at him. " you really are crazy girl. all you need is a bullet some batteries and to chill the fuck out. the right guy will come along and you can bust it all open to him".

"uuughhhhhh" I complain

" you keep that up, ill have you screaming all night" Tyrone whispers

"what"?

.................................................

"lets watch a movie and just chill out." I totally wanted to see plug love" i got that kindle stick on deck!"

so were watching the movie and I all I can think about is that slick ass comment shane made. I never thought of him in that way but the way he said that has me wet as fuck. this movie is on some deep ratchet shit. I cant focus at all. I look over to him and he's looking back at me.

"what?"

"you really are beautiful."

"you think I'm beautiful? awwwwwwww"

were just staring at each other and I noticed he's a little closer to me than he was before. he's way closer than he was before. he minus well be on top of me at this point! he's leaning in omg! i think tonight may be the night......

my mind wont shut the fuck up and just enjoy this moment. his lips are on mine and it taste like spit cheesy ness. that doesn't make sense but that's what it taste and feel like? his lips are soft. he pulls back and looks me in the eyes. as if he wants to kiss again. were distracted for a split second by the commotion on the TV screen. this guy is fucking this girl soul out. all of sudden I am on my back and he's on top of me. trying to take my tongue out.

"I'm going to fuck you now, nice and slow and fast and hard."

"hmmm"

he starts to take off his shirt while looking at me. I think he's teasing me. this dick. take them clothes off and get inside all ready. I groan in agony. I really want it and I want it now. he's back at my neck leaving soft kisses. he bites me and I moan. he's at my nipples and he takes each of them in his hands and suck on them hard. it feels so good i think I'm going to loose my mind. he licks my clit using his tongue in a nice slow motion. I feel a warm feeling in my stomach. he kisses me hard and bites my lip. I flip us over and now I'm on top. it time to show him porn hub does help.I take him in my mouth, he's big, really big. I'm sucking moving my tongue using my hands to massage the part my mouth can't reach.

"baby" I don't think I can wait any longer. I want to be inside of you. let me fuck you please.

he flips us over and my legs are wide open literally

"I don't think that's gonna fit? please be gentle... OUCH omg did you just shove your finger in me?

"damn, I'm so sorry, I'm just tryna open you up"

" welllllllllllll ouch, umm maybe just ease it in there. you know I'm tight as hell"

" ummm I know" he says with a smirk on his face

it hurt or it feels very odd. he starts wiggling his two in there and it doesn't hurt as bad. it feels low key kind of good. I groan from him removing his fingers.

" on the count of three okay. one...."

"ahhhhhh, oooooommmmmmmg. get I out, get it out. you said on three you dick!"

"baby, you said you wanted it well babe you got it. if you really want me to stop I will and we can rewatch the movie"

"you can move SLOWELY!"

he starts moving at a small steady pace. it feel weird but good.

"fuck, you feel so damn good. ummmph."

"faster shane, don't stop"

i think that's all he need because is pace went from zero to thousand reallllllllll quick. he was going so fast we fell off the couch.

"oh FUCK" I scream

"I'm close baby, so ......"

he pulls out and I moan from the disconnect. I get on my knees and take him in my mouth.

"sit on my face"

we flip or something. all I know is that his dick is in my mouth and my va jay jay is on his face

"yass shane just like that, eat it baby"

I get off and put him back in my mouth. he hits the back of my throat and I swirl my tongue around his dick.

"FUCK I'm going to cum"

i suck harder

"FUCK" he screams out and I take it all in. his cum is leaking out my mouth. I lick the rest of him off my mouth and look up at him.

"Round two??"

hiiiiii guys sooo this is officially my first ever one shot! i read so many of it on here I attempted my own cheesy one. PLEASEEEEE FOLLOW ME AND VOTE

xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

LOVE PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE