The Idiocy Award

*clapping from audience as red velvet curtain opens to reveal a stage*

Narrator #1: And now, the final award of the night, the Idiocy Award!

Narrator #2: The nominees are-

*screen turns on*

Narrator #1: Star in bringing three waters to school keeping them in her locker for weeks progressively drinking them all over time!

*screen plays videos of Star pulling water bottles out of her locker and drinking them*

*screen changes*

Narrator #2: Nutmeg in keeping a trash pocket in her backpack without ever emptying it out!

*screen shows camera zooming inside of Nutmeg's backpack, crowd gasps in disgust at the terrors inside*

*screen changes*

Narrator #1: April in having a panic attack thinking her English homework is due the next day when she actually dropped the class!

*screen shows a frustrated April angrily clicking random songs on her phone, barely listening out of rage*

Narrator #2: And the award goes to...

*drum roll*

Narrators #1 and #2: April!!!

*crowd cheers and claps as April walks on stage in a gown*

*April takes the award and walks up to the mic to speak*

April: Thank you all so much for your votes! I'm very grateful to have this, but I think this award truly goes to Star for wasting her time in writing this scene. Thank you all again!

*April majestically walks off stage and trips behind curtains as the crowd continues to clap and cheer*

***

(A/N: So, this came up because I(April) was pissed off about an English project, as mentioned in this piece, and said "Someone give me an idiocy award." Hope you enjoyed it!)

(A/N: Written by Star, produced/edited by April.)