OS

It was a usual morning in Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay, Anika, Omkara, Rudra, Soumya and Dadi were having breakfast. Anika feels giddy and holds her head.

Soumya: Bhabhi aap theek toh ho?

Anika: Haan, bas chakkar...

Anika covers her mouth and rushes to the washroom.

Rudra: *excitedly* Sumo, iska matlab pata hain? Chakkar, nausea...

Soumya: Uh...oh...

Shivaay: *confused* Kya 'oh'?

Dadi: Billu, tujhe toh pata hona chahiye na.

Shivaay: Kya? Kya pata hona chahiye mujhe?

Om: Shivaay, koi good news hain kya?

Shivaay understands what they all are trying to say. Anika comes out, wiping her mouth.

Anika: Woh...maine aapki baatein suni...

Rudra: Nahi...Bhabhi...I'm sorry agar aapko bura laga...

Anika: Nahi Rudra, aisi koi baat nahi hain. Likin pehle kuch tests kara le toh...

Om: Haan-haan, bilkul bhabhi. Shivaay, tum Anika bhabhi ke saath hospital chale jao.

Anika: Arey nahi, iski koi zaroorat nahi hain. Main akele chali jaaoongi.

Anika takes her bag and leaves for the hospital.

Rudra: Aahaan bhaiya.

He playfully hits on his shoulder but Shivaay smiles to himself, thinking about their words. In the evening, Anika comes back. She was distressed but tried to pull a happy face infront of the family members. All of them were waiting for her in the hallway.

Soumya: *impatiently* Kya hua bhabhi? Koi good news hain?

Anika: *pulling a fake smile* Haan, Shivaay, aapke liye toh bahot achhi khabar hain

RuMya, Omkara and Dadi exchange glances as Shivaay approaches her. She hands him her reports and whispers in his ear.

Anika: Aapko mujhse jald hi chhutkara mil jayega.

Shivaay gets shocked as he reads the reports. As they fall from his hands, Anika recollects puking blood in the morning.

Soumya: Bade bhaiya? Bhabhi? Kya hua?

She picks up the reports and a tear forms in Anika's eye. Soumya gets shocked after reading them and her hands tremble with the words she just read.

Rudra: Soumya kya likha hain reports main?

Soumya: *shocked* Ter... Terminal oesophageal can...can...cancer.

Everyone gets shocked. Anika sniffs to control her tears. Shivaay stands dead still. It felts as the land beneath his foot had slipped. Om approaches Anika.

Om: Bhabhi yeh...It's not possible. Aap...phirse tests karaiye.

Anika: I'm sorry Om. Likin yahi sach hain.

Rudra: *cries* Nahi bhabhi, aisa nahi ho sakta. Aap nahi jaa sakti...

Anika: Rudra, nahi, rona nahi. Tum kamzor padoge toh Dadi, Pinky aunty, Janvi Aunty; unhe kaun sambhalega? Rona nahi.

She pulls him into a tight hug. Omkara tries to console Dadi and Soumya, though he was shattered himself. Shivaay goes to his room without turning back.

Dadi: Bi...Billu.

Anika: Rukiye Dadi, main dekhti hoon.

Anika goes to their room and finds Shivaay knocking down almost everything in the room. Seeing Anika he says,

I'll love you till my last breath (A ShivIka OS)  ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें