A stranger to me

- Kylie's POV - 

'Harry?' i gasped and dropped my hand. 

He nodded and frowned. 'Yea, Harry Styles? Please don't scream'.

'Why would i scream? I mean i'm not a fan..' i mumbled. Wait so he doesn't recognize me at all? Wow .. that proofs how much i actually mean or should i say meant to him. 

'O, wait what you said your name was again?' he asked. 

'Kylie Austin..' i said sipping from my frappucino. 

'Austin as in the fashion designer Austin?' i nodded and he chuckled. 

'My best friends name is Kylie too..' he said staring at the table. 

'O really? What is she like?' he frowned and looked down, playing with his fingers. 

'It's been a few years i saw her so i don't really remember anymore, you look alot like her' i frowned. 

'Harry.. I-' i started but got cut off by a girl. 'Harry, baby.. it's time to go, Paul is waiting for u.' A blonde girl jumped over the booth and sat on his lap. 

'O sure... Kylie meet Anna, Anna meet Kylie.' he said motioning between the two of us. 

'Hi' i smiled at her and she glared at me. Well way to be rude? 

'Anyway Harry and Anna, it was nice meeting you.. o and Harry, i'll send the bill of the garage when my car is fixed' I stood up and grabbed my bag. Dialing Logan's number as i stepped out of the building. 

He picked off and i heard his familiar voice saying 'Hi beautiful, what's wrong?' 

'Nothing at all, i just wanted to hear your voice' i said smiling and walking towards my car. 

'O really?' i could just imagine his face as he was saying this. A smirk plastered on his face and that spark in his eyes. 

'Mhm anyway wanna do something tonight?' i asked eagerly. 

'Sure, you know i love going out with you. Well i just love you in general' I grinned and sat in my car. 

'Well i love you, how about we go to this new club?' i proposed while looking in the mirror. 

'The Mega Sound one? Sounds good, do you want me to ask Jason and Liv too? ' I nodded but knowing he couldn't see me i said 'Sure, well if you don't mind?' 

'Not at all as long as i'm with you' he said and i felt my heart flutter. 

'You're so sweet anyway gonna head back home now, change into other clothes and i'll see you in an hour?' i proposed. 

'Sure do you want me to pick you up?' he asked. 

'Yea, some guy bumped into my car and my car is damaged so it might be better if i let my baby rest a bit.' i sighed. 

'Well i thought i was your baby?' i chuckled as he said that. 

'You are.. too, gonna go now don't wanna get in a stuck up. I love you' i cooed. 

'Love you too, take care babe. I'll see you soon.' He said before i hung up. 

I started my car and when i looked behind me, i saw Harry and Anna getting into the Volvo. It couldn't be him right? I mean what is he doing here? As i drove home, i started singing along with a song on the radio. I pulled up at Jason his flat. Since they are working on my loft, i am sleeping here for a while. I stepped into the elevator and waited for the lift to get to the etage i should be. 

Once the door pinged, i jumped out and walked towards the door. Taking my keys out of my black leather bag and unlocking the door. Once in the flat i was greeted by Butterball.