CHAPTER I

It is 1AM and Cam doesn't come yet. I'm playing some random games that I have in computer while I'm waiting for him.

The phone starts to ring when the game ends, I take it, letting out a little sight."Hey dude, its too late, where are you?." I say annoying.

"Sorry Shawn, it was the car again." he says laughing. "I'm in the front door right now." I finish the call, take a jacket from my bed and go downstairs

I open the front door but no one was there, let out a grunt; Cam always love make this stupid jokes trying to scare me.

At beginning of our friendship he scared me sometimes but with the year's I get used to it. I guess.

"Cam I know you're here, I can see your car over there." I say trying to laugh.

"Come on dude, just pretend that you're scared and I'll come out from wherever a I'm.." he says trying to get serious.

I scream with all my strength, pretending to be desperate looking for Cam.

"Perfect!." he says coming out from a bush. "Filmed and saved, now I have another video from you looking like a stupid.." I wait him to come closer and I punch him. "Take it easy Shawn, it was just a joke." after saying that, he gives me a big hug.

"It's been a while!" I happily say. "I missed you all this fucking summer." my skin starts to feel weird, I feel weird saying those things to him but is my best friend and I truly missed him.

"I missed you too asshole." he says smiling. "my vacations weren't funny without you, I did a lot of things but it wasn't the same."

Cam went to a travel with some friends during the summer. I was planning to go too but before the vacations start I had many family problems and I had to stay.

"stop being so dramatic." I say laughing. "we need to go right now or we're going to be late." I got into Cam's car, he does the same and starts driving.

We are going to a farewell party for the last year of school. I hate parties a little bit but I haven't spend time with Cam in a while so I thought is gonna be fun.

Cam take his phone out of his pocket, connected to the car's aux radio and play some of music.

"That sounds really good." I say as I rest my head looking through the window.

"Thanks man, I made a lot of songs during the vacations, hope you like it." he says smiling.

Cam and I create a lot of songs together, I sing and he made the track to make it cool. we shared a couple of our songs to the world, in a youtube channel that we have, others we choose to keep them for ourselves. There's no one else in Cam's new song and that makes me happy, he kept the magic of creating songs for us.

Keeping my eyes through the window admiring the forest that we have around our neighbourhood, it is awesome and a bit scary at nights, we have to cross this forest to reach the house that is hosting the party.

"It's here!." Cam says when I look up to a big house, full of people in there. "We need to take down some boxes I have back in the trunk, ok?." he says looking at me a little uncomfortable. I just ignore it and agree.

We pull down the boxes and give them to a random guy in the party. Usually I don't ask anything to Cam when he does this things, so I let it go this as well. Inside of house is all crazy, everything is a mess, the music is so loud, guys drinking and dancing for all the house. We decide to go for a couple of drinks and fries before we make our way to the pool, we sit then on some chairs close to the swimming pool.

Cam starts to tell me stories about his vacation, some were pretty funny. When he was in Amsterdam he had a fight with a couple of junkies on the street outside a bar and after that they became friends. It's funny I guess. I wish I have been there.