TRUTH PART 1

(  gonna skip airport and Maya giving Stiles a piece of her mind meanwhile Maya and Riley are talking in the halls)

Maya: so know that I have Stiles a piece of my mind how are you?

Riley: good.

Maya: What what happened to Riley Jr. Or Stiles Jr.?

Riley: Well Stiles thinks I got beat up by a random person but I got beat up by Malia.

Maya: bye I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind.

Riley: NO!

(  Maya doesn't listen and finds Malia and punches her Stiles and Scott sees Maya and know what is gonna happen because they were evesdroping and pretend that Mali a is not in the pack)

Maya: YOU BEAT UP MY BEST FRIEND! AND SHE LOST HER BABY IMAGINE IF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU HUH LOSING YOUR CHILD YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE DO YOU!

Malia: You you should tell Scott how you lost the baby if you won't I will because once we were freinds till you moved and I became werecoyote!

( Malia walks away Maya runs out of the school and Scott, Stiles,Riley follow)

Scott: What does Malia mean by that you told me you lost the baby but didn't explain it.

Maya: I sont know why you want to know. Why did you break up with me Scott I was heart broken...

Scott: i was threatened to by Kira.

( Maya's eyes are widen when he mentioned Kira)

Kira: Maya you never told Scott the reason you lost the baby.

Scott: SHE KNOWS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I LOST MY OWN CHILD!
( Maya has tears runing down her face)

Kira: I'll tell Scott then. Scott is was me,I was jealous of you and Maya when she was  runing into town I grabbed her and slammed her into a alley and beat her up and I killed your guys baby.

Scott: Maya is this true?

Maya: ya Scott it's true.

( Maya runs to her house and scott,stiles,Riley. Run after Riley beat up kira.scott knocks on the door)
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"'''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
CLIFHANGER I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW LUV YA!!