CHAPTER 2

(Skip ride)

Lydia: Welcome I am Lydia Martin these  are my friends Scott ,Stiles ,Derek

Mr.Mattews: Nice meeting you guys you guys should know 2 people.

Lydia: Who

Mr.Mattews: Maya,Isaac come here

Maya: Mattews why did I have to come here since its my home town and it brings back bad memories.

Lucas:Is shortstack scared to run into her old friends and  brother and might be sisters and uncle

Maya: Call me shortstack again I Wil rip your throat out with my teeth for that and 2 one of sisters is dead 3 my uncle Peter is phsco you idiot.

Mr.Mattews: calm down or you will shift Lucas Argent knock it off you know it's a hard topic on her family especially  since there was a fire here and your little talk with Maya and your friends about the hale family!

Lucas:Okay

Lydia: Your a hale?

Maya: Was till my idiotic brother didn't want to take care of me so be he put me in a orphanage.

Lydia: What's his name?

Maya:Derek Hale I hate him if I saw him I would hurt him.

Scott: What if we told you that we know who he is and your sister Cora is and your phsco uncle Peter

Maya: I never said my sisters names do you know him.

Stiles: Ya sourwolf introduce your self.

Derek:fine and don't call me sourwolf again.Anyway my name is Derek Hale and I am your idiotic Brother.
(Maya's eyes  are wide and tries to attack derek)

Mr.Mattews: Lucas hold her back!!

Lucas:I'm trying she is to strong since she is a hybrid of a werewolf and witch and because she is a true Alpha

Mr.Mattews: Scott help since your a true alpha!

(Maya  stops Lucas and Scott stop trying to hold her back)

Maya: why?

Derek: Why what?

Maya: Why did you leave me at an opanage not that I am complaining.

Derek: I didn't think I could take care of you...

Maya: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
Derek: I want to know what you have gone THROUGH.. plz tell me.

Maya: fine well before I moved to Greenwitch valley,New York I lived in The Valey,California I meet a lot of friends and there was this sandlotwe used to play baseball at I would put all my anger into baseball but everyone stoped because there was this guy Phillips mad a lie about me and they joined the tigers team so I had no one to play baseball but my own cousin didn't and then I stoped going to the sandlot and when I got home after I got in a fight with Benny I went home Dad started beating me mom didtn know so a year later he got cancer he died me and mom moved to Greenwitch valley,New York to get away because my foster dad was  a part of a pack the Alpha Pack and they were after me and my foster family that's why we moved there and then my foster mom married someone and he was nice and then he left when I was 14 and now it's just me and my foster mom and I see her when she's sleeping that's the only time other wise I will talk to her once a month and Riley tries to get me to have hope  it I always say hope is for suckers  all the time that's how much I have been through...

(Everyone is shocked.And Maya has tears on her face)

Isaac and Scott: I know what it's like.

Maya: I know how Isaac had it but how do you have it huh.