what have I done?

When I reached my maths class my teacher was waiting outside the door.
"Marceline..." she usually happily called me Marcy so this talk was serious. I decided to just nod my head. The teacher stepped aside, clearing the doorway. She gestured me to go in.
     She sat at her desk. A chair opposite was waiting for me. I hesitated, I could easily run out of this room at any second, I could have even just not shown up. These thoughts revolved around my mind as I sat down.
"Marceline you have been acting strange lately, is everything ok?" I nodded.
"Don't lie, DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M THAT STUPID? IT'S OBVIOUS THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!!" The teacher had gone bright red in the face. I began to do the same and I couldn't keep it inside.
"WELL WHy DID YOU ASK ME THAT STUPID QUESTION THEN? DON'T YOU THINK I'VE HEARD IT ENOUGH TODAY? WHY DID YOU EVEN INVITE ME HERE? ISN'T IT OBVIOUS I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT? ALL I'VE HAD ALL DAY IS MY FRIENDS ACTING LIKE I'M SICK OR SOMETHING, I DO NOT NEED YOU TO START!" I suddenly realised what I said, maybe I was sick, love sick. I looked at my teacher. All the red anger in her face had turned to pale white terror. What had I done?
     I escaped to find my friends on their way to find me.
Fiona was the first to pipe up "What happened? We heard you shouting from the other end of school." I suddenly realised Finn wasn't with them.
"Where's Finn?"
"Bathroom" said Marshall.
"He thinks it's his fault." Jake gave me the evil eyes. I nodded knowing Finn was right, it was his fault. Then I remembered it was the winds fault and he can't change how I feel. Then one thought filled my mind:
What have I done?