Reset 136 Reload 3

"do you get what i'm saying?"
"that promise i made to her..."
"you know what would have happened if she hadn't said anything?"
"...buddy."
". . .   Y o u' d  b e  d e a d  w h e r e  y o u  s t a n d."

"That's nice. Now that we're in a restaurant, mind treating me to some food?"

"..."
"...................."
"you really are a freak, aren'tcha?"
"what makes you think that i'd be willing to do anything for you, after last reset?"

"I have some important things to discuss with you about resets, and I thought a little food would be nice."

"...you hafta reserve your own food here."

"We'll just have to make do with dew off of the platoon of ficusses."

"..."
"what did you want to tell me?"

"I was almost sure that you would have made a joke on that tongue twister."

"..."

"Well, Sans, I personally want to eat some dew off of a ficus, like that guy over there. Or would that be drinking dew, since dew is water?"

"...bud, just get to the point."

"Well, I realized you can only remember resets that are not True Resets or the Genocidal ending reset. So, I'm never going to finish a genocidal run or a true pacifist run. Ever."

". . ."
"e-ever? we're never going to get to the surface? we're not ever going to get a happy ending?"

"Nope."

"just because i can remember the resets?!"

"Basically. Hey, I get lonely too when nobody remembers me every time I reset. Flowey can too, so you'll at least have someone to share your miseries with."

". . ."
"kid..."
"you're a real monster."

"I know. Now, take your leave. I want to kill Mettaton before I reset again."