Chapter 2: I'm toast

"What did you say young lady" Mom screamed "I said she's is a little liar" I lied "What else did you say" Mom said and her voice was dry and cracking. "That's it" I lied again "Megan Marie Tillberry stop lying to me right now" Mom screeched. "I'm not" I lied again "What was that word you missed Megan what was that word it started with a b" Mom said with her eyes squinted. I was already grounded I knew it so what would it hurt to have a little fun right now. "Oh yah you mean bitch as in what you and Mrs.Wilcox are!" I yelled. She was madder than fire she wanted to jump across the table and pull me by my hair up the stairs. But then again my mom's smarter than that she knew I'd call the cops and put her in jail forever. So she simply said "Oh I had no clue I was a what, what did you call me again" See how smart she is she thinks I'm that dumb come on people. My whole family just looked at use intensely like we were there favorite show so I gave them one. I through a plate at my mom's head. As it shattered on to the floor her face was red as a pepper. She looked at me and then she smiled and said in that sweet voice "You are grounded for 3 months" and then screamed at the top of her lungs "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME BACK DOWN NOW GO!!!!" 

As I walked up the stairs my stomach growled I could not wait for school tomorrow. I never in my life thought I would say that but I got to see Chris and I was not going to leave his side. As I sat up in my room all I could think about was Chris. I loved him so much but, Mrs.Willcox has to be his mother. I hate her but I love him. His dad is pretty nice he treats me like his daughter. I wish I could just have one day to be alone with Chris just so we can tell each other things we didn't know about each other. That will never happen now that I'm grounded and the fact that Mrs.Willcox is his mom. You know what I can't believe that Mrs.Willcox would lie to my mom just to get me in trouble she could have just told the principal all of those lies and get me I.S.S. or something. No she had to call my mom and make my life worse at home. I really never get in trouble at home but now mom will never trust me again. It sucks because now I can't sneak out at night and see my wonderful Chris. I hate those two bitches right now. I still kinda love my mom but, I've always hated Mrs.Willcox. 

I thought I should really get to bed when it turned 12:00 a.m. I hopped into bed and dreamed of Chris all night long. When I woke up in the morning I slowly got dressed. I woke up super early it was still 4:00 a.m. I did this so I could sneak away to Chris's house. I know what you're thinking what about Mrs.Willcox but, she leaves for work at 3:00 a.m. so I was good. As I walked down the street I finally made it to Chris's house. My eyes started to water after seeing what I was seeing through Chris's bedroom window.