Yuri Plisetsky x reader

You were ruining down the streets of Russia with toast in your mouth, why? Well lets just say you were extremely late and decided to follow what the anime gods say, when late and hungry run with toast in your mouth. As to what you were late for.... well you kinda were sopsossed to go to practice but over slept due to the fact you binge watched Junjou Romantica last night. 'danm you yaoi' You were thinking of excuses to tell your coach when you finally reached the rink only to see it being mobbed with fan girls. 'Are they wearing cat ears?' you tried to push past them only realizing it was impossible so you gave up and took the back entrance to get in. When you finally made it in you went and changed your shoes in the locker room and headed to the ice rink. When you stepped foot you idmetily got yelled at by Yakove for being late. You apologized to him and was about to actually start practicing you new routine when you heard your name called. "(Y/N)!" you turned around to see your  boyfriend Yuri Plisetsky walking up to you. You tiredly rubbed your eyes and when it finally sunk in who was walking up to you, you idmentltly woke up and ran over and hugged him. "Hello my little Russian punk" You let go and smiled at him as he smirked and said "yet i'm taller then you" You continued to smile but now a weird purple cloud was surrounding you "shut up if you value your life." He rolled his eyes and grabbed you arm pulling you with him as he started walking out the rink. 

 You were now in front of a book store. Why? well while your boyfriend was dragging you away from the rink he went to the front exit only to realize his big mistake and when the fan girls saw him they broke down the door and started chasing you two. Both of you were able to escape but ended up in front of your favorite book store and lucky for you, you had some manga you had to buy that came out today. You pulled Yuri into the store and walked into the manga section. You picked up Assassination classroom, black butler, and blue exorcist. As you handed the manga to yuri so he could cary them because you were lazy he read the backs of them and looked up at you and said "what the hell do you read." You looked back at him and smirked "tell me yuri do you know what yaoi is" he store at you remembering last time the topic came up and how it was victors and the pigs fault and shuddered and started speed walking past you to the register. Since you refused to let the topic drop he agreed to pay for your manga if you shut up which you did. 

 You were in Yuri's apartment curled up on the couch with Yuris cat. You could feel Yuris intense glare so you looked up to see Yuri glaring at your manga. You smirked at him and said "Is some one jelly?" He started blushing when you said that, you put your manga down and patted the seat next to you for him to sit down. When he did you leaned on him and closed your eyes. A few minutes went by and yuri thought you were a sleep. Yuri looked down at you and whispered to himself "what would happen if I took her manga" You smirked in your sleep and said "something worse then hell its self" and thats when Yuri knew, he was already dead and (Y/N) was officially Satan.

A/N: Omg i'm so sorry for not updating I still have requests from December but my teachers have finally given us somewhat of a break and i will try to update more this up coming week thanks for your patience everyone. And thanks for 6K!!!!!!!!! i never thought i would even read 1K! this one shot was requested by unknown_creepypasta. Please vote request and comment!