Chapter 28

•Hello! It's me! Your girl, Galaxyrose19! Sadly, this is the last chapter but an epilogue could be coming😏•

☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆

*Last Time*

"This is why there is never goodbyes in my book," I wiped the laughing tears away.

"Let's just say see you later," Josh agreed.

"See you later."

☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆

《 Violet's POV》

We parted ways. Esther took her new daughter to her apartment, which is actually in the same building as us. I was really happy to be back with my family and we could be ourselves again. The pentaparents were relieved we were "found".

I started going back to school and of course only the Pack misssed me. Everybody else hates me for no reason, or maybe it's because I told Willow to realize a break up is a break up. Pentatonix decided to go on tour as soon as life was back on track and after the holidays. Yup, we've been gone so long Christmas was coming up. Hazel sadly had to go to a different school, for some reason. But, I waa glad she lived in the same apartment building as me. Esther decided to be sneaky and hold a party for our return. Lots of people I knew, but didn't know me were there. Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Us the Duo, and more! I was able to meet everyone and when I met Tyler Oakley. Honey, I was gonna faint!

#AfterAbout3Days

The Pack, the Sidemen, Hazel, and I decided to meet up at Josh's house again for Christmas. My family was able to drive Hazel and I to Josh's house. We just talked on the way and when we arrived, Hazel rang the doorbell. The door opened and we looked up to see a lady with black hair and sort of tall.

" 'ello girls! I'm Josh's mum." She had a very posh accent, "Josh is in the living room."

"Thank you!" We both said. We were walking towards it, already seeing the boys playing FIFA. We both were about to enter, when Josh stopped us at the door frame.

"Hey stop!" He annouced.

Hazel and I looked at each other in confusion, still having no clue why- oh those motherf-

"Look up." Tobi remarked.

"Oh no..." I said in a low voice and looked up to see. Yup, mistletoe.

"Well, f*ck." Hazel looked in disbelief.

I looked at Hazel and she looked at me.

"No way, I ain't kissing my best friend." We said in unison and walked straight through and onto the couch. Hazel sat next to Harry. I sat next to Lachlan. The boys laughed about what we said.

"No crime in three days, can't it be like that everyday?" Hazel asked.

"Honey, if only," I wished. We were having a good time, Lachlan had to get up and go to the bathroom.

"Josh, you got any water?" I asked.

"Go to the kitchen, bottom drawer of fridge." He said quickly. I nodded my head and once I was walking out, Lachlan was walking in. We both tried to get away with it, knowing what would be above our heads... BUT MY BEST FRIEND HAD TO BE OBSERVANT!

"Hey stop you two!" Hazel shouted, "don't think you would've gotten away with it!"

I groaned, hoping it would work but it didn't.

"Do it, you won't mate." Rob challenged.

Lachlan and I looked at each other. I looked into his sky blue eyes.