Chapter 13

•Hello! It's me! Your girl! Galaxyrose19! Back with another chapter! Thank you for 500+ views! So, this just popped up in my head. I was thinking about when I should show myself. As in, show a picture of my in real life. I'm thinking of when if I ever (fall in love) get 100 followers. Which will most likely not happen•

《Violet's POV》
"Where is my family?" I gritted my teeth.
"Now Violet," The man began.
"I said,"
"Where. Is. My. Family?!" I got up and took a shot at attacking him but he pushed me back. I just noticed that my mom taught me how to properly use a gun, but she never taught me self defense. I mean- wait, where is that gun? Shouldn't it be in the back of my pan-
"You want to see your family?" I glared at him.
"Well, no sh*t Sherlock. What do you think I've been asking,"
"Fine," He coldley stated. The man walked out the room and I heard him speak. But, I couldn't make out what he said. I then heard the creak of my door open. There were two people in top gear. Bulletproof vest and everything!
"Let's go," One of them demanded. One of the two men grabbed my left arm, the other one got the other. They lifted me up, so my feet weren't touching the ground.
"Wait. What did I do?" I yelped. I was struggling to get out of their grip, but they were taking me somewhere. They didn't answer me, so I repeated myself. "What did I do? Where are you taking me!" My voice was rising to being louder and louder. They opened a door to a different cell, I was thrown in like garbage and I heard the door slam shut. With a few clicks from them locking the door. I put my hand to my temple and started groaning in pain. Well, at least I'm not tied up anymore.

°Lachlan's POV°
I pace around the music room, like I'm a chicken with their head cut off. Vik plays something on the piano, I think it's a Coldplay song. Violet LOVES music! Coldplay is one of her favorite bands! She talks about it every second. And I love it! She talks about how her parents have come so far in their career, and how they made it a long way. Sometimes (well... every time) while she talks about how her five parents came so far, she cries emotionally. The- Oh no... everything I look or do or whatever, makes me think of Violet. I've read this before. Since I miss her so much, I just keep thinking about her no matter what and relate anything I look at to her.
"Lachlan, don't worry. She's gonna be alright," Preston tried calming me down. We all had free period at the same time, and we were allowed to go into the music room since the music teacher trust us.
"She's gonna be fine... She's been kidnapped for fudge sakes!" I yelled, but not too loudly.
"Wait!" I realized. Everyone looked towards me, "I know someone who might be able to tell us what happened!" I remembered Violet saying that Avi has a sister that is their manager. Her name started with an 'E' I think. But, yea. Maybe she can help us!
"Well, what is it Lachlan?" Vik stopped playing the piano.
"Their manager!"
"Huh?"

《Violet's POV》
After a while of trying to get my memory back, I heard a gasp and a moan coming from across from me.
"Violet?" Two familiar voices rang through my ears. I lifted my head up to see my guardians.
"Scott?! Mitch?!" I exclaimed. I forced my body up, almost slipping onto the ground. I regained my balance and rushed towards my parents. Yes, they might not be my actual parents. But, they're the only family I have left. I then realized... Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin are not here. He's not in this cell. I pulled away from the group hug. "Where's the others?" I questioned. While we all decided to sit down on the cold ground. My face was filled with different emotions. Shocked, nervous, worried, empty, and many more. The two looked at each other then looked back at me. What's happening?
"We don't know where they are," Mitch started off. So, no one knows where they are right now? They could being tortured right now, who knows!
"But, don't worry. They'll fight through, I know," Scott stated and looked at Mitch and I, "We all know, their like warriors," I nodded my head in reassurance, I hugged both of them separately so I know that everything will be okay.
"So, do you guys know why we're all in here?" I asked. Mitch and Scott both exchanged looks of nervousness. Mitch mouthed something to Scott but, I couldn't make out what they were saying. After their little chat, they both nodded their heads and looked in my direction.
"Violet, we need to tell you something that your mom and dad have never told you." Scott started.
They kept secrets from me?!

°Lachlan's POV°
RING RING RING
"Oh my god finally, get me outta here," I was relieved I was outta school. (Lol the Christmas reference) I walked outside to meet up with my other friends.
"So, how are we gonna find their manager?" Rob questioned.
"Uhmmm... that I didn't plan on," I replied.
"How about we go back to their apartment, to see if she's there," Vik brought up. We all agreed and walked to her apartment.

#Hai!TimeSkip

I knock on the door and I hear it open. I look up to see a woman with dark brown or black long wavy hair. Ha, Violet's natural hair is black. Ugh! All I think about is her now, since she's been lost! She had nerdy glasses and wore a light brown leather jacket.

I remember the first day I met Violet, and I thought of her as a shy girl behind her nerdy glasses

I remember the first day I met Violet, and I thought of her as a shy girl behind her nerdy glasses. Then, like the next day she came all looking bada- oh right. This story has to have a limited amount of swearing. Uhh... Anyways, she came to school looking like a bad, but cool chick. She wore like a leather jacket too! But blac- OH. MY. GOD. EVERY. DANG. TIME. Everything I look at I can relate it to Violet. I really need her back.

•Hai! I'm sorry for not updating for awhile. School stuff and ya know. Especially since school is coming to a closing and I'm trying to keep my straight A's. So, slow updates. But, until summer. I'll most likely have faster updates!•
Keep shooting for the stars!
~Violet/Galaxyrose19🌹💜