5)

He tried to look away but he couldn't. The sight breaking him, but he seemed to love the pain as he simply couldn't look away.

He watched as his master locked lips with the older male. Both fighting for dominance which in the end she had odly won. Moans leaving both of their mouths as they bit and sucked on where they could get their lips on.

Jimin bringing his knees to his chest as he covered his ears.

He was used to the sounds, for god sake he was a sex doll. But what he didn't like was the fact that he indeed was worthless, nothing but useless. A mistake. He wasn't even enough to fullfil his masters desires, he saw the hatred in her eyes constantly.

"God I love you y/n" the male roughly spoke as he yanked her hair slightly to kiss on her neck. Her mouth slightly open as she begun moving up and down. He closed his eyes as he begged her not to reply

But she did.

"I love you to hoseok" she replied with the same certainty. Pushing the male onto the couch, little by little becoming bare in front of the boy who simply cried at this point. He was heart broken.

"I'm sorry master" he cried as he run into the small room , the couple to hussy to notice the young one.

Jimin sobbed at this point. Starring at himself in the mirror as he picked out his flaws. Hating how fat his legs where, how short he was. How big his cheeks where. His small hands barely resembling a proper male's.

"Ugly" he spat as his small hands wiped away his tears.

"That's why master doesn't love me" he sobbed once more refusing to look at himself.