8)

You walked the boy to the bed and begun telling him everything you loved about him.

After all he too was a kid just like you, allowed to have feelings.

Pressing your lips against his before pulling away both with a bright smile.

"Come sit on my lap while I finish mending" you cued to which his cheeks burned in hot pink but he didn't deny the offer.

Telling him stories about how the small town in korea was before it went into extreme poverty.

A knock on the door just as you had finished stitching the last pattern.

"Namjoon" you smiled as the boys deep dimples bloomed in his cheeks.

"Let's come for the sheets afterwords y/n, come bring the boy too I want to show you something" he bloomed as his eyes shinned brightly.

"Please" he whispered knowing you couldn't resist.

The boy and his love for philosophy just seemed to always encounter something interesting in life about the smallest things.

"Come Jimin" you extended your arm to which he clinged onto as he walked through the unfamiliar pavements.

"Its getting late namjoon whatever you have to show us better not be outside the gates" you uttered like a concerned mother to which he simply shook his head followed by a gentle almost faked laugh.

The type you give out when you tell someone you're perfectly fine, but really, you're not.

"It deals with the gates however" he hushed as you starred in confusion

Taking your hand , the 3 of you looking like a pair of lost children, whom where lost , finding a village because theirs where destroyed.

But luckily that wasn't it. Not this time.

"I found a ladder which leads to the top of the gates. " he squirmed tugging you closer to treasure you wouldn't leave.

"And I know , before you speak that this is wrong, but I couldn't resist y/n it was sitting there, waiting to be found. " he mumbled dramatically
To which you simply sighed at the boy.

"Come" he hurried as he was already half way up the wooden ladder.

"Be careful Jimin" you cued as you helped him up the brittle stairs.

"Hurry" namjoon snapped  as he was desperate for you to see his encounter.

"Wow" jimins small plump lips taking the shape of a round "o" his chubby cheeks going perfectly fine with the expression as his eyes twinkled.

The stars seemed like dirty usesless dust compared to his eyes. His own brown galaxies.

"Isn't it beautiful" namjoon finally spoke breaking you from your trance.
"Very"

"You know what else I like about the gates" he whispered

"Him?"

"The view of the capital. The one in which we are band from for not being if the same class. The fact that this here brittle wall, made if nothing but frozen mud and dirt, keeps us apart from death and the living. Our lives being unconcidered for, dismissed easily because we are poor... But that's going to change y/n"

He spoke tears in his eyes as he smiled.

"Because I promise you, I'm going to work hard. Very hard, and I'm going to take you and mother ... And even jimin out if here I promise" he spoke a tear running down his cheek as he finally starred at you.

"And then, you won't have to wrry about fleeing to find another village, or to worry about sudden attacks, or to have certain hours to be out , i promise" he sighed.

Jimin swinging his feet in discomfort. He had been to the city, that's where he was made, and how he wished to be worthy of a doll, so he could make money and help out y/n and namjoon. How he wished he could stop being a burdain.