Chapter 1

'Zayn? Zayn?' My mum shaked my body to and fro. I opened my left eye. I knew that it was the first day of school. 'Ugh, no mum go away.' I turned to the left side of the bed.  'Come on zayn wake up. I know you like to wake up late, but it's your first day school after the holiday.' 'I know mum, but...' She grabbed the duvet and threw him at the ground. 'Zayn, I'm serious you don't begin the same as the other year.' 'All right, mum. I'm gonna take a shower, dress up and brush my teeth and then I'm going downstairs. 'It's ok, honey. I'm gonna make breakfast for you.'

The drops of water were falling down on me. I wrote with my finger on the fogged window of the shower. 'I hate school, I hate school, I hate school.' Ten minutes later I stepped out of the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'So this is me,' said I to myself. I was staring at myself for like 20 seconds then i realised I was already really late for school. I took a comb out the closet and tried to made something of my hair. It was really messy, so i decided to wear a beanie that day. Then I brushed my teeth and decided for comfortable clothes that day so I  grabbed a sweater and jeans out of the closet.

'Honey can you walk the dog?' said mum when I stepped the livingroom in. She looked relaxed. I didn't get it. After the divorce with my dad she is just act like nothing happened. 'Zayn?' 'Oh, sorry mum. It's ok. Bailey come we're are going outside.' 'Here is a slice of bread. Eat it while you are walk the dog, otherwise you'll be late for school. 'That doesn't matter..' said I mumbled. 'Did you say something?' 'Uh no.' 'Ok,' laughed mum and knew that I were lieing. I gave Bailey a hug and pulled the dog leash on him. Bailey jumped happy around. I took my green beanie and did it on my messy hair. Looked at the mirror and laughed. 'Always better than that stupid messy hair of me,' said I to myself. I walked a short distance through the park. Again to that stupid school building. Stupid people, homework, lessons, teachers. I hope this schoolyear turned out better than last year.