Chapter 2

'Hi zayn nice to see you again after the holiday.' 'Hi Kylie nice to see you again,' said I sarcastic. I walked by just like it did nothing to me, but actually it really hurts. If I'm honest each time it hurts more, and more, and more. I walked to the classroom where i had to be. 'Hi zayn nice to see you again,' said Mr. Hudson. Finally someone who it really meant. 'Hi Mr hudson also nice to see you.' I looked in my new class. I saw nobody really special, everybody knew I from the year before. Only one girl, she was sitting in the back. She wore a little black dress and looked really shy. Nobody was sitting next to her, so I decided to sit next to her. After 5 minutes we didn't say one word to each other. I held out my hand to her. 'Hi I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik.' She didn't say something back, she gives only a shy smile and then she looked away. I took my hand back and picked my books out of my bag. 

The bell rings. Finally the lesson was over. Mr. Hudson asked me to stay after the lesson. When everbody was away he started talk. 'How is it going Zayn?' 'Yeah, I'm fine..' I smiled to him. 'I heared about the divorce of your mum and dad...' I felt a shock through my body. Why must he talk about that stupid topic. 'Uh, ok.' I didn't know what to say. 'I know it's hard to talk about, but I maybe can help you to come through it.' Help me? I don't need help. I didn't say it to him, because every teacher is saying the same if you say that. Then they are like:'' Everbody needs help, blabla.'' 'If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you. Now go away and go to your friends,' said he with a laugh. I walked away. I was still curious for the girl. I didn't even know her name.

The next lesson the girl wasn't there. I was thinking about her name. Chloe, Ashley, Eleanor? OH, wait I have a list with all the names of my class. I looked through it. My eyes stayed at the name Olivia. Olivia.. I felt a warm feeling inside of me. That's her name..

Finally I was home. I threw my bag in the corner. I plopped at my bed and took my notebook. I had a lot of feelings inside me. Was it for Olivia? I didn't get it because I only know what her name was. Maybe because she is really mysterious and thats what I liked about her. I began to write the first lines of my new song. It took me like 3 hours before I was finally ready. After that I fell in sleep.

''Shut the door, turn the light off.

I wanna be with you. 

I wanna feel your love.

I wanna lay beside you.

I cannot hide this even though I try.''