Chapter 2

Creek! What in the hell? What was that? I woke up confused of what I just heard. Oh my gosh. My anger turned into fear. What did I just hear? I hear another noise, and I yank my covers off. Quickly my eyes found a bat. I grabbed it, and made my way down the stairs. I was walking, and looking carefully. Then, I saw the “creep” of the night.

“Lacey what the hell!?” I put the bat down.

“I told you I was on a date.” She looked down at the floor.

“And you're just getting back?” I looked up at the clock, and checked the time. “It's 2 o' clock in the damn morning.”

“I'm sorry.”

“Come here.” She walked over to me slowly.

“Yes?” I sniffed her thoroughly. She smells the same as when she left. Although she had this lingering smell of outdoors.

“You didn't have sex, did you?”

“No!” She jumped.

“Quiet, I know you didn't. You don't smell like sex. You smell like outdoors. Did you guys go on a picnic in the mountains?” I questioned.

“Yes, how did you know?”

“Honey, I know all.” I patted her on the back. “Get some sleep.” She nodded her head, and walked up to her room. Leaning on the kitchen counter, I ran my fingers through my hair. Sigh.I walked over to the fridge, filled a cup with ice and water, and went back up to try to sleep.

“Will you pass me the damn bacon!?” Tamia yelled, frustrated that no one was passing the plate

“Here you go your damn bacon, calm you tits!” Kelsey laughed.

“What if I don't want them calm? Hmm? Maybe I want them flying everywhere!” Tamia flashed us all. A rupture of “Whore”, “Nasty”, “Slut”, and “I'm eating here”'s came rom everyone at the table. Emily through a piece of bacon at her, and she caught it in her mouth.

“You guys...” I paused. “Sometimes I wish I had a dick.” Everyone just stared at me.

“So I could be like, 'you, you, and you. Get on your knees and suck my dick.” Everyone at the table laughed.

“I feel you girl.” Tamia smiled.

“OMG! Oh, yeah you guys we're going boy shopping today!” Quickly everyone's facial expressions turned.

“You'll see.” Kelsey said for me.

“Yeah, now eat up. I need you bitches full.”

Later, at the mall, after teaching the girls how to boy shop we put it in action.

“Emily, there's one for you.” I tried to look nonchalant, like I was looking through the clothes on the rack. I saw out of my peripheral vision, Emily going in.

“Hey, what's your name?” Emily twirled her hair.

“Brian. What about you?”

“Emily.”

“That's cute. So what are you doing in here?”

“Nothing much, just shopping. It's kind of a slow day. I wanted to go for ice cream but..” She sobbed. “My friend had to go to the hospital with her mom. She just texted me, and now i'm here all alone.”

This sob story is not going to work.

“That's okay, hun.” Brian rubbed her back. “Want me to get ice cream with you? I'm not here with anyone either.”