i'll make you mine

It only just started when Tom turned around.

Face to face, they could both feel the atmosphere change. Tom's hands stuffed in his pockets as Tord's were behind his back.

"Thomas, I want to talk to you about a few ,,, things."

"And what are they about? Exactly?"

Tord frowned, walking past Tom and over to the desk. Assuming it was Tord's desk, Tom noticed him pull out a picture from one of the drawers. The picture seemed to be burnt and severely damaged, barely visible to the human eye.

Tord pushed it into Tom's hands, letting go and sitting back in his overly large chair.

"Them."

Tom looked down at the scarred piece of paper in his hands, the darkness not helping him one bit. It took him only a few moments to realize it was a burnt picture of everyone, Matt, himself, and Edd.

Edd.

Something was off though. There was one whole part of the picture missing. It was then he noticed an arm around himself in the photo, the arm seemingly had a red hoodie on.

Tord's side was burnt off.

Tom almost cringed, flicking the image back to Tord's desk.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Commie. Even if you're trying to be my friend, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Then listen to me about it, you don't have to talk."

Tom almost jolted back when Tord kicked his chair back, slamming his hands onto the wooden furniture before him.

"There was something wrong back there, Thomas. You weren't yourself. The Thomas I knew wouldn't try to kill himself. He would've drunken it all off like the god damn sore loser he is."

Tom's eyes were widened, eyebrows furrowed as he glared at the other. Well, tried to. He snarled, slamming his own hand onto the desk to be as threatening as Tord tried to be.

"Look, asshole, that Tom you knew was a lot dumber than you think. I'll be honest, drinking it off to shitty ass problems like those weird fucking adventures Edd took me and Matt at. Sure they were fun, but they made me question my sanity! Not literally, but still! Now, I regret it because I can't fucking remember them, Tord. I can't remember me and Edd having fun, I can't remember me and Matt on the rides, I can't remember anything because I was too drunk. Then I thought, hey, let's have some real fun again and try not to forget it this time! But nooo! You just had to come back, didn't you?"

Tom felt like spitting at the other right now, his anger was only just growing bit by bit as they continued to talk.

Tord, on the other hand, kept his glare fixed right on Tom, growling a bit as he tried to speak.

"Tom, l-"

"Shut the fuck up. Once you blew up our home, I knew me and Edd were going to be separated. I knew I wouldn't have anymore adventures with him. And wanna know what I did? I tried to talk to him about having fun! Ha! Who would've thought I, Thomas, would be doing that??"

Tom pulled his hand back, placing it on his temple as he laughed a bit, sounding a bit forced. He laughed so hard that tears began to prick in his eyes.

"Edd never said yes! He was too busy! With what? I don't know, but certainly not with me! Aha, and Matt. He even forgot about me. He doesn't care about me! He's completely right for once!"

Tord's glare left, a small but faint glint in his eyes as he stepped around the desk, holding his hands out to the man in the blue hoodie.

"Tom, you're crying."

"Really? I didn't fucking notice. Edd doesn't care, neither does Matt. So why should you care? After all, we are enemies."

Tord stayed silent, clenching his teeth at the word 'enemies'.

"Tom, I thought we were going to be friends now."

"Oh, we are! But I'm talking about the past. So Matt and Edd left, what next? Are you going to trick me into becoming your friend and then try to kill me? Because, oh, I'd love that."

"Tom."

"And maybe make it quick and painless so I don't have to worry about any pain! Or do you wanna do it slow because it'll be 'more fun for you'?"

"Tom, please."

"After all, you just wanna kill me, r-"

"THOMAS."

Tord practically screamed at him, grabbing him by the hoodie and pushing him into the wall. Tom let out a soft groan, shaking his head as he looked back at the other, only to realize their faces were inches apart.

He brought his hands up to Tom's hoodie strings, pulling on them to bring the other closer. Tom's hands slid up and made their way to Tord's wrists, wrapping them around the figures and growling.

"I'm going to help you, Tom. Whether you like it or not."

"Oh, and how are you going to do that?"

"By making you mine."

"What?"

Tom almost pushed him off in confusion before he was greeted with a soft pair of lips. Eyes closed, Tord had pulled the other closer by tugging on his hoodie strings and pulling them into a passionate kiss.

Tom almost didn't care, kissing the other male back as he tightened his grip on the other's wrists, dragging them closer till their bodies were pressed against each other.

Few, quick moments swiftly passed by before they pulled away, almost gasping for air. It may have been a second or two, but to them it felt like several hours of nothing but that kiss.

Tom couldn't hear anything, he couldn't feel anything. Nothing except those pair of lips pressed against his.

It took them both several moments to realize what happened, causing Tom to push him off and Tord to fall back and land on the floor. Tord groaned lightly, placing a hand on his head as he heard a small 'tsk' coming from the man before him.

"Funny. If you want me to fall in love with you, you might as well kill me."

Tord blinked, staring at them for several moments before smiling.

"Then how about we make a deal?"

This caught Tom's attention, noticing Tom cock his head to the side.

"A deal?"

"Yeah, a deal. If I can make you fall in love with me, you have to live and stay by my side forever. If you don't fall in love with me, I can do whatever you wish, whether it's to kill you or to let you go."

He thought about it for a few moments, a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Is that a deal?"

"Deal, Commie."