Chapter1

??? : yeah but your not ugly though

Lauren: eh.....I still feel like a stalker for texting you....your probably gonna show your friends.

???: nah....you throw the wop?

Lauren: uhm? wop? as in head?  wtf no.

???: lol you wack

Lauren: yeah bye.

End of messages.

Lali its the last day of school, were officially grown .....why you so upset?

Simone I know lmao but damn I'm still a little nervous about me and Reese convo I just wanted to get the shit of my chest and tell him how I felt about him........I honestly shouldn't have done it....

You trippin he aint gon say shit plus that was over the weekend he prolly forgot by now

If you say so...

Lauren (POV)

Its the last class of the day....I'm honestly just ready to get home and do what I always do over the summer....nothing, I'm kind of a home body its even worst over the summer...no parties...no going out...and i don't have friends, boys don't even talk to me...maybe because of my size....I stay to myself all the time well...expect for Simone she's my bestie...my bitch lmao  but nah I'm focused right now ion even gaf . Anyways the bell is about to ring time to find Simone crazy ass and get outta here.

End of the period 

There yo fat ass go!......

I stood in shock because i knew exactly who it was....Reese.....a crowd started to surround us around the outside walkway.

Why you text me this weekend?? how you even get my number first off....you stalked my page or some???

Tears started to form in my eyes, i couldn't believe this was happening....and Simone was no where to be found...I never felt so alone.

I- I....

Nah don't explain keep yo weird ass away from you fat fuck and make sure you delete my number...yo ass was prolly masturbating to my pictures or some shit.

Everyone started laughing he even passed his friends his phone so they could see the messages.....all the shit that i said....I felt exposed..all I could do was walk away trying not to cry but as soon as i got to the nearest bathroom all my emotions came rushing out.....I'm so tired of  being treated like shit because of my weight....from this point on...I turning over a new leaf and getting my shit together.

This was really short but its only the first chapter, anyways I'm gonna try to keep this book going. I might not be able to update as fast as I would like...lol I have a life outside of this ofc but I will do my best to make this book good! Vote, Comment thanks 💖😘