Daddy!

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to!" Onceler whimpered as the larger male glared at him.

"You let him touch what was mine!" Greedler growled lowly as he advanced on his boyfriend.

"I didn't mean to!It was an accident!" He took a step back.

"Then stop running from me." The larger male ordered continuing to move towards him.

"I'm not trying to!" Oncie groaned back.

"Come here." Greed sighed before flopping his rear onto the edge of their bed.His baby silently complied and moved to stand in front of him.Letting out a yelp when he was pulled into the others lap suddenly.

"W-what are you doing?" He stuttered nervously.

"Claiming you." Was all he got in response before lips were pressed against his.

Greed moved their lips together in a heated kiss which he quickly responded to.He tried to break away for air but a hand shot up and held his head in place so he couldn't pull away from the kiss.He whined into the kiss before shoving at his lover's chest as a sign for him to let go.Which he eventually did much to the boy's relief.

"Why did you do that?" Oncie asked with a heavy blush coating his cheeks.

"Because you're mine." The older male answered as he ghosted his lips over the younger's neck softly.

He gasped when he received a nip to the sensitive skin of his throat casuing his lover to smirk.Trailed his free hand down to his waist he gripped his left hip and pushed him close.Now he was sitting directly on Greed's dick which was now slightly hard.He let out a gasp as he felt the older's erection underneath him with his blush darkening.

Greed snickered,weaving his hand that was holding the back of his head through his hair.There wasn't even a pause before he used that hand to tug his head back slightly in order to gain more acess to his sensitive neck.He wanted Oncler to know who he belonged to and he wanted everyone else to know too.He moved to an obvious spot and gently licked it electing a whimper in response.

He chuckled against his neck and his baby bou squirmed slightly at the feeling of his hot breath on his neck.He pressed an open mouth kiss to the spot before he gently started to suck on the tender flesh."Ngh!" Oncie clung to Greed's shirt tightly as he moaned softly.

"Hmm?" His boyfriend hummed in response against the soft skin in his mouth.His only response was another small moan as he continued to abuse the skin.

Darting out his tongue to prod at the reddening flesh before nipping at it once more.Finally he decided it was enough and moved on to another spot.Which recived the same treatment as the last and the same adorable whiney reactions from Oncler.Who got sick of the assault on his neck and brought the other male into a kiss again.Though this one less heated and rushed due to him starting it.

"Do you know what you're supposed to call me Oncie?" He asked with an eyebrow raised once he pulled away.

"No." The panting boy answered in slight (heavy) confusion.

"You're supposed to call me Daddy." The older informed him smugly with his hand that was holding his hip snaking around to the front of him.

"What!?I'm not calling you that!" He quickly refused and shook his head repeatedly.

"Oh really?" Greed raised his eyebrow once again as he crept his hand towards his baby boy's crotch slowly as to not alert him of his intentions.

"Yeah!" He huffed,nodding his head.But his confidence didn't last long and he let out a soft whine at the feeling of Greed's hand roughly palming him through his pants.