A Beautiful Mayhem

I was getting ready in my room. I was doing my make up and I was brushing my red and black hair ,counting down the hours till' I met Slipknot. My ex-boyfriend Jessy was going to take me with him to Mayhem Fest.

          Jessy yelled at me to come out to see what I was wearing. I walked out in black combat boots, a blue and black Slipknot corset with black shorts. I smiled at Jessy and asked him how did I look. He stood there pondering what to say. As he choked he said, “Ah-ah-amazingly beautiful.” I smiled and said thank you.

       I was so excited to see Slipknot. We have VIP tickets so I could deffinatly meet the man of my dreams. Joey Jordison. I always have wanted to marry him since I can ever think about. I've been a maggot for quite some time. Walking out the door to the car all Jessy did was stare at me. I asked him if something was wrong and he shook his head no.

       Getting into his car Psychosocial came on. Jessy turned it up and started the car. I was singing along then Jessy put his hand on my leg. I turned the music off and asked him what the fuck was he doing. He said he was sorry and that he got a little carried away with his emotions. I looked him in the eyes and said, “ Jessy, we are only friends and that's how it has to be. No more love or emotions man.”

       Jessy put his eyes back on the road and off to Mayhem we went. We turned Slipknot on as loud as we could. I was paracticaly already screaming in excitement, but this is only the beginning.

       As we pulled into the Mayhem parking, Jessy turned the music off. He looked at me deeply with emotions. I asked him, “What's up?” He shook his head and said, “Selena, I don't want you to get into the mosh pits, I don't want you to wonder off, and I deffiantly don't want you back there with Slipknot alone.” I shook my head and agreed to his rules. Even though I knew I wanted to see Joey by myself.

       Walking in the gate some guy looked at us and said, “ Better keep a hold of her. There are creepy people here.” Jessy grabbed my waist and said, “We are ex's but still best friends. Trust me I'm going to take care of her.” I jerked away and told him to let go. He let go of my waist and into the crowd we went.

       A few bands have been playing but, I was only here to see Slipknot. I wanted to see Joey bang his drum set as hard as he could. Jessy offered to get me a drink. I asked for a cold alcoholic beverage. Off Jessy went to get me my drink. Little did he know, that was just enough time for me to wonder away off to the backstage to see the Knot.

       Pushing through the crowd I went on my journey to get Joey's attention. I was determined to get that man to look at me. I got to the security guards and they looked down at me and said “Pass please.” I pulled the pass out from my bra and the gates opened. The guards said, “ By the look of your shirt you want to see Slipknot. They are in chamber 5 ma'am.” I nodded and said thank you and off I went.

       Walking down the cold cement hall way I was reading all the bands that were there. Within seconds there I was. Chamber 5. I could feel the joy starting to come to me just by looking at the door. I clenched my water bottle and knocked on the door.

       Creeeek, went the door and there was Corey Taylor. He said, “ Hey, are you allowed back here by yourself little lady.” I showed him my pass and told him that the guards at the door told me to walk here. Chris walked up and said, “ Let her in man. Don't keep that door open too long.”

       Walking in I see all 9 of them just standing around. Mick looked at me and said something to Jim. I couldn't help but to look at Joey. The smell of weed and Jack Daniels filled the room. But, I honestly didn't care.

       I shook all their hands but, as the saying goes I saved the best for last. Joey Jordison shook my hand. I looked at him and said, “ Would it be wrong if I asked for a hug Joey?” He looked at me and smiled, “ Not at all ma'am.”