Celebration

Yuki's Pov

Going straight to the venue where everyone is waiting at the dining room. There are a lot of different dishes on the table especially the big and round cake caught my attention. Tsukumo came as well as the others came and greeted me.

"Yuki, it's nice to see you again. If you don't remember I'm Shusei and I am bond to Hotsuma" he bowed his head delightfully to me, grabbing my right hand as he introduce himself.

"You sound like a gay! Don't make her think something wrong!" A guy with a blond hair and a piercing on his ear suddenly talked.

"Meet Hotsuma he's my partner. He's hot headed and sometimes dumb" Shusei added causing me to laugh at his sentence.

"Not sometimes... Always" Tsukumo exclaimed crossing his arms on his chest.

"What the hell did you just said?!? You piece of shit! " they all started to argue. A boy with a raven hair came to me with a shy expression on his face and he looks like he's on the same age as me.

"Yu-Yuki I'm Kuroto as well as the others I'm also a zweilt and I am bound to Senshirou. He's been my partner all these time and I am pleasured to serve you" He stated then bowed his head towards me.

"You dont need to be formal" I replied at them smiling.

"You are so kind princess~" Tachibana came out of nowhere suddenly spoke.

"She is still the same tho" Shusei replied while examining every inch of me making my self esteem go low. My eyes darted at the ground because of embarrassment.

"Stop teasing the brat!"

"Look who's talking!" Toko and Hotsuma the both of them fought over and over they only stopped when we decided to go and eat.

The door burst open revealing Luka and Dr. Isuzu. Luka rushed towards me and sat beside me. "Are you alright Yuki?" He asked with concern.

"Yes I am. How's the check up Luka" out of my curiousity I asked.

"It was awful" he replied in a monotone voice. Is it that really bad? I thought to myself.

"Excuse me, Hello there Yuki. I am Doctor Isuzu sorry for the late introduction and please let me examine Luka again." His eyes full of excitement. He grabbed my handa and started to squeeze it. Luka seems to be mad when the Dr did it.

"Sodom!" Luka called. A black animal with a tail and a wings came out.

"The most cutest and strongest dragon! Sodom!" The Doctor yelled as he saw the black fluffy thing. I also want to touch it but I'm also afraid of it.

Then out of the blue Dr. Isuzu wat bit by the small dragon. A devilish smirk came across to Luka's lips. He continued to yell in pain. All of us laugh and shared everyone's experiences. I think I made a lot of friends today. I said smiling to myselg like an idiot.

After the celebration they all said I needed to take a rest since the journey is tiring. I got inside my room dropping my things on the comfortable couch. The room is designed perfectly, the bed is bigger and is also fresh because of the white covers. The windows are huge and I can see everything outside. Opening the window a cold breeze brushed my face making me chill. Breathing the fresh air. I stepped on the balcony trying to feel the air better. Suddenly Luka flew smiling at me. My eyes widened as I saw him smile it was the most beautiful smile I ever saw.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" He asked coming close right beside me.

"I wanted to feel the air"

"Yuki, remember that I'm always here ok? I'm going to protect you with everything I have" eyes tells me the truth that he is not lying.

"Thank you Luka" I replied with a smile on my face, ruffling his hair raven hair he just looked away.

His cheeks heat up making me gasp at the unbelievable scene. "By the way why aren't you still sleeping yet?" Letting go of my hand from his hair.

"I intend to guard you than sleeping" he exclaimed.

"Whattt!?! You're not having enough sleep just because of me. I'm sorry" I looked down not looking on his silver orbs.

"No,it's fine. I wanted to make sure you are safe." He lift my chin up so I can face his beautiful image.

"No, it's not fine. You're sleeping with me!" Without thinking the words just came out but, I don't mind sleeping with Luka. I want him to get some sleep.

"Yu-Yuki I'm fine and I'm a guy I can't sleep with you." His facial expressions changed like a high school teenage girl.

"let's get in, you can sleep on the couch or with me on the bed if you're not comfortable." I grabbed his hand pulling him inside my room and closong the window behind me.

"Y-yuki this is too much. I'll just sleep on the couch." He stated bot looking directly to me. I smile in reply.

"Thank you for everything Luka, Goodnight" I tip toed and planted a small kiss on his forehead. It can protect him from danger. He's eyes widened and his lips is slightly parted away. Turning my heals at my back facing my bed. I let my body fall and let my self drift to sleep.

Luka's Pov

Shit...