One...MILLION?!

Y.N POV

I have been playing games since I could talk, and ever since seven years ago, I have been playing them for YouTube. Yes, I do get paid, but no. That's not why I do it. I do it because I love it, and It make me and the viewers happy. And today, i have just reached one million subscribers on YouTube!time to make a milestone video! I go into the bathroom and change into my 1M Dance Studio shirt (that's an actual dance studio) and my black leggings. I let my h.c. down and put on my favorite color hat. 

Placing the camera on its tripod, I get out of the frame and start recording. 

"Hey guys! It's your main bee, y.n here! And, today guys...I have some news..." I make it look like it was bad news, but then I start yelling, " WE HIT ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!!" I jump on my bed and finally settle down. "I wouldn't have made it to this point, if it wasn't for you guys! You've hit the like button, shared with your friends, and subscribed to my channel. Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for. The real celebration, you ask? IM GOING TO LA!" Yes, you heard me, I'm going to LA to go celebrate. I'm going to go to Disney, hopefully collaborate with some youtubers i know, and many more things! But I have one BIG surprise that your gonna have to wait to see, next month! Bai my little bumblebees! I'll see you...in the next Vlog! Goooodbaaaaai!" Ibring my hands to the lens, and stop recording. Automaticly, I edit and upload the video.

Little did my viewers know, I was leaving today! I'm so excited to go and meet new people over there. However I wasn't going alone, my best friend, Sydney, was going with me to meet markiplier at PAX, and she also want to drag me along. Don't get me wrong, I love mark, but I am very awkward around people in person...