LA

A/N

The girl above, is You. This is who Mark is excited to see at PAX

----------------------

Mark

I just finished my video for the day, and started watching YouTube, when I saw a certain video pop up on my recommendation list. The thumbnail had a picture of a very beautiful girl smiling big, and under her, it said 'Exciting News!' I decided to watch it, thinking that it wasn't anything special. But when she said she was coming to LA, I got somewhat excited, because I might bump into her at one point. 

Checking out her channel, I saw that she played similar games that I played, she spoke loud and smoothly like me, and then I saw a certain video. She was teary eyed and she had red tips on her hair. The title said, 'Sorry...' I clicked on the video, and she wasn't happy, she was sad, almost depressed. In her video, she explained why there weren't any videos being posted for a while. She was talking about how he was in an abusive relationship, and how it got to the point she couldn't stand up and out of bed. Long story short, she called the police and they arrested the man. Towards the end, she shouted me out. She said that I was the reason she was gonna continue the videos, and that she was able to have the courage to continue living, because of me. No wonder, my viewers skyrocketed around this time. It was because of her...

I turned off the video, and called Jack. He was supposed to be coming here to stay for a while, because PAX was gonna start soon, and he needed to be here. It took him very little time to pick up.

"HELLO MAAARK!!!" He screamed through the receiver, causing me to jump in my chair.

"Hey Sean, I was wondering if your plane was landing soon." 

"Oh yea, i should be there in around thirty minutes." He replied in a thick Irish accent.

"Oh ok. Hey, can you do me a favor?"

"Yea. Anything. What's up."

"I saw this girl on YouTube, and she said on her twitter, that she was coming for PAX today. If you see her, tell me? Thanks bai!" I hung up the phone and sent him a picture of y.n

"I can't wait to see if I'll meet her..." I said aloud to myself.