Arrival

The day I recorded my milestone video was the day I died my hair three shades lighter. I decided that since there was a big change in my personality over the past two years, why not complete the change and change my look? I went to the salon two days ago and asked them for a lighter shade that they thought would look good on me. I know that it was a big risk, but I took it, and I won't go back to dark brown hair.

Today, however, was the day me and Sydney take our journey to LA for PAX. She slept over my house with her suitcase, her tiny box Tim pillow, and her Markiplier shirt. And I packed the whole night. Thank god the airplane ride was long, cause then I get a full nights rest while flying.  While I was checking for everything needed, Sydney bursts through the room looking very panicked. "I can't find my phone!" She exclaimed loudly.

"What? Where did you leave it last?" 

"I-I don't know. Can you call it, just in case?"

"Yup, why not." I call her phone and we hear ringing coming from her pants. She reached into her butt pocket and pulls out her iPhone 7. She stared at it blankly, and then bursted into laughter. I sighed and laughed lightly. She always did things like this.

Time Skip...After the Flight

After the flight, I was extremely tired, I couldn't get sleep because Sydney wouldn't stop talking over the phone with her mom. For six hours straight....she wouldn't...stop...talking. I wanted to kill her. But I didn't, because it was my fault I didn't bring my noise canceling headphones.

While we were waiting for our ride to our hotel,  decided to go stop by Starbucks, to get a ton of espresso shots. I wasn't about to give into jet lag. I waited for my order to come, and while I was, I heard a particular conversation. I didn't usually eavesdrop, but today I felt like it.

"Mark...you want me to look for a girl that doesn't know you...and that you saw in a milestone video?" There was a small pause. "I don't even know what she looks like!" Slight pause. "Mark, MARK?" He looks at a picture, and shakes his head. "I bet she isn't even at this airport..." I heard him mumble. My order was called and i walked up to the cashier. 

"Thank you kind sir!" I said as I grabbed the ten shots.

"Your welcome, but why so many shots?"

"I didn't get any sleep for 24 hours, and I'm here for a convention, and i play an important role in it, so I have to be wide awake." I say as I yawn deeply. He chuckled and handed the tray to me.

"Good luck!" 

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" I said as I walked away towards Sydney, who had a huge smile on her face. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked curiously.

"That cute guy with the green hair over there, he was staring at you the whole time." She pointed to the guy that was on the phone. I turned around and saw him look away quickly. He looked so friggen familiar. I just don't know where from...

He started to type rapidly on the phone. And walked away quickly. I got a phone call from the uber that was picking us up, and we headed out as well. It was really bright out, so I put on my chrome Sunglasses, and my Markiplier baseball cap.