UNSAID FEELINGS (A Liam Payne FanFic/Imagine)

• Dedicated to Abegail de Vega

I invited One Direction (Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall) to come with me to an overnight swimming with my friends. Gladly, they accepted my invitation.

While we were enjoying the night, I found out that they are interested with some of my girl friends. They asked for my help to get close with them. I agreed but deep inside I was just pretending that it was okay for me.

After a while, I already saw them having fun together, especially Liam. I was so dumb. I shouldn't have invited them nor helped them. Ever since, I was secretly in love with him but I don't have the courage to tell him what I truly feel. I think maybe because he's not interested with me.

Yes, I’m insanely in love to Liam James Payne. He’s the only man that I will love for the rest of my life. I love the way he talks, his sweet smile and the way he cares for the girls.

I can't take it anymore. My heart was going to burst because of jealousy. I ran away crying. Yeah, it was so painful seeing the boy you love having fun with other girls. It's tearing me inside.

While I was alone trying to compose myself, I heard someone spoke behind me.

"There you are!"

When I looked back, it was Liam. He was smiling at me.

I was very shocked. I immediately dried my tears. I don't want him to see me cry.

"What are you doing here?" asked Liam as he sat beside me.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone. Uhmmm... you, what are you doing here?" I asked with a very low voice and without looking at him.

"I also want to be alone."

There was a strange silence between us. I'm waiting if he will ask me something else. I'm still not looking at him.

After a while, tears fell down on my face again. I was secretly crying but it seemed like Liam noticed it.

"Hey, are you crying?!"

"No. I'm not. I only have colds." I answered while still looking down.

It seemed like he was not convinced on my answer. He reached for my face and he looked straight to me.

"Liar! You're crying!" I saw in his eyes that he got worried.

I looked away but he insisted. He slowly held my face and wiped my tears.

"Why are you crying? Is there any problem?" asked Liam with his worried face.

I didn't know if that was the right time to tell him the truth but I can't stop my emotions anymore. I took a deep breath and I looked straight into his eyes.

"Liam, I'm in love with you for so long. But I guess you didn't notice it because you're too busy flirting with other girls. Your...."

He didn't let me finished what I'm saying. He pulled me closed to his arms and gently kissed my lips. I can feel his close lips against mine so I kissed him back. I’ve never been kissed like this before.  I was blushing. My body froze and my heart beat was very fast.

"Is this for real?!" I thought while he was still kissing me.

After that very magical moment, he whispered in my ear.

"I'm in love with you too. And I'm so glad you feel the same. I'm just trying to make you jealous and I think my plan had worked." Then he smiled.

I gave him a sharp look but the moment I saw his sweet smile and his deep brown eyes, it seemed like all the heartaches I have before were all gone.