Chapter 2

Then one day, everything changed. She met her new neighbor. It was a Saturday morning. There was a knock on the door. She opened the door to find him standing there. He was tall with dark hair and very handsome.

"May I help you?" she asked.

He looked into her eyes. For a moment she froze. She couldn't help but stare.

He said, "Hello! I just moved in next door." as he held out his hand.

They shook hands. His grip was firm yet gentle. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She didn't want to let go. The first man who had touched her in years. He smiled at her. She just stood there holding his hand.

He said, "My name is Jared Davis. My friends call me JD."

She said, "I'm Libby."

"Well, it was nice to meet you." he said as he pulled his hand slowly from hers.

She felt sadness rush over her. In her head, she said to herself "No! Please don't go! Not yet!" She stood there watching him walk away thinking "Nice ass!" She watched him walk back next door. She realized he was watching her too. She walked back inside and shut the door.

"Who was that?" her daughter Sebrina asked.

"The new neighbor." she responded.

"Why do you have a smile on your face?" Sebrina inquired.

"I do not!" she replied.

But she did. She knew she did. She couldn't help it. The good looking next door neighbor had made her smile. Sebrina went back to what she was doing.

Libby walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. She started thinking about the man next door. In her head, all these things were running. "Is he married? I didn't see a ring. I only saw one car. If he was married, wouldn't he bring her along? Maybe she's at work."

Her husband, Travis, walked into the kitchen and got another beer.

"Who was at the door?" he asked.

"Our new neighbor." she said.

He didn't say anything else. He turned and walked out of the kitchen. She heard the bedroom door slam. She sat there and cried. Her life was falling apart right in front of her and there was nothing she could do about it.

She thought "At least the neighbor's nice." She ended up thinking about Jared all day. Why? What was it about him that caused this? She couldn't get him out of her head.

Hours had passed before she realized it. She had wasted the whole day thinking about Jared. It was time for dinner. She rose from the table and started cooking. When she was finished, she called her family to the table. They sat and ate. There was no talking. None at all.

When dinner was over, everyone but Libby left the kitchen. She cleared the table and washed the dishes. She stared out the window wondering. Wondering about Jared!

Before she knew it, it was time for bed. She reluctantly went into the bedroom. Travis was already asleep. She changed into her nightgown and laid down. She sighed and thought if only Travis could make me feel like Jared did. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. She started to dream. She dreamt about him - Jared.

She was in a house she didn't recognize. She was walking up the hallway towards the back of the house. She could hear noises but didn't know where they were coming from. She kept walking as she looked around trying to get a bearing on where she was and what the noises were.

She walked towards a closed door and reached for the knob. The door opened and inside she went. It was a bedroom. One she had never been in. She looked around. There was another closed door. She took a step towards the door when it opened.

Jared walked out of the door and right up to her. She tried to turn but she couldn't. He reached up with his hand and slowly caressed her face. She closed her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. She kept her eyes closed. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close against his body.

She opened her eyes. Jared stood there holding her tightly. He kissed her again. He ran his hands down her back to her butt and gently squeezed. He pulled her even closer and picked her up.

He laid her down on the bed. He climbed on top of her. She put her arms around him. He kissed her on the neck. She can't believe what's happening. He slowly reached under her shirt and ran his hand up her body raising her shirt up. He pulled her shirt off over her head.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. He reached for her breast. She thought about stopping him but she just laid there helpless under his control. He squeezed her breast softly and kissed her again. He slid his hands beneath her and unfastened her bra. He took it off and threw it to the floor. He kissed her again on the lips. Then he slowly moved down her body kissing as he went.

He stopped at her shorts. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down her legs slowly removing them. He dropped them to the floor. He rubbed his hands all over her body touching her everywhere. He removed her panties then slowly climbed back up her body. He laid down gently on top of her.

She felt the warmth of his body on hers. She put her arms around him and held him tightly. He kissed her again. She rubbed her hands down his back realizing that he's already undressed. He spread her legs apart and entered her. He thrust inside her as he looked into her eyes while he held her face in his hand forcing her to look into his. He slid his other hand down the side of her body stopping at her leg raising it. He moved further up her body and deeper into her. He started thrusting faster.

She pulled him all the way down on top of her. She wrapped an arm around his back and the other around his shoulder. She could feel his breath on her neck giving her chills. She shuddered beneath him. She noticed her own breathing was heavy. The more he thrusted the harder her breathing was. She raised her hips towards him. Every thrust he made she pushed her hips towards him which made him go in deeper.

She was saying JD out loud as she came in her dream. She could hear him calling her Babygirl in her ear. His breathing changed and he was making a weird sound. She realized she was hearing the alarm clock going off. She opened her eyes. It was just a dream... but what a dream!