Can i call you daddy?

summary: the time when Louis seduced his 'daddy' into having sex with him.

pairing: harry styles x louis tomlinson

Louis was fourteen and already in secondary school when he was suddenly being thrown to another guardian. When his father had abandoned them, his mother was left to fend for themselves. It was difficult; he had watched his mother strived for their everyday expenses, having not only him but also his sisters to take care of.

He had offered his help yet he was declined. So it was only natural that he was ecstatic when Jay came home few weeks back claiming that she had found a more stable and high paying job that could finally stabilize them. The only problem is that she was going to be station in another town, a town to far for him to travel everyday just for him to receive his education.

Harry didn't expect to be a father at the early age of twenty-four. He was working part-time in a clinic and was still pursuing his education to become a neurosurgeon. But the Tomlinson's had always been a good friend of his family. He didn't need much convincing from Jay when she had turned up on his flat. She needed him to take in her son, just for the rest of the school year until he could transfer to a school closer to his future home.

He didn't need much convincing though, with those big round cerulean blue eyes, untainted and endless like the cloudless sky. That light feathery Chestnut hair that had been swept to the side as if he was followed by a cool breeze. And his skin was glowing with the faint warmth of the bright sun. He resembled an angel, filled nothing but sweet pure innocence. Harry had welcomed him with open arms, because who could have shunned a gift from above?

The young Tomlinson boy looked so young and naïve, clueless to the cruelty and reality of the world, but little did Harry knew, he actually wasn't.

-x-

Louis tried to be patient, he really did. He had been leaving with Harry for a month now, and without the proper self-control, he knew he would have snapped by now. He considered himself quite the actor, as seeing as Harry had the tendency or more like the hobby of being nude all the time, wearing nothing but boxers inside his own flat.

But Louis was young, horny, and so full of bursting hormones; he's through with playing games; it was time to take action.

It was the weekend, Louis' favourite time of the week. It was the day when he had Harry's full attention on him. Louis was curled up by Harry's side on the sofa as they watched mindless television show on the screen. The older man's hand was slowly running through his hair making him purr softly in content.

"Can I eat when we continue watching TV, daddy?" He put on the sweetest voice that he could muster, directly whispering in Harry's ear.

"What do you want baby?" Louis had always called him 'daddy'; he was really shocked to say the least when he heard the word left the lad's mouth. He knew it was an innocent gesture; Louis had just probably needed a father figure since he had lost his so early, but he could help the thoughts that weren't particularly clean that ran through his mind. How could he not? Louis was just pretty, innocent, and utterly perfect. And call it instinct but he wanted nothing more than to ruin him.