| | P R O L O G U E | |

H a r r y  S t y l e s

"Hey! Harry can you come over? Zayn and I got in another fight." My best friend and crush for two years, asks through the phone call after I pick up.

"Umm..yeah. Sure. I'm ok with that." I answer in my groggy voice from being woken up.

"Okay. I guess I'll see ya." She answers in a yet sad tone.

"Yeah. Ok bye. I'll see ya." I reply after we exchange our goodbyes.

"Okay. Your Harry Styles. The hot guy that everyone wants. Now your gonna shower, and look as sexy as hell." I reply to myself, standing up, after hanging up.

I quickly walk to the towel hanger, and grab a towel, and walk into the bathroom.

I shut the door, and turn on the lights.

I quickly turn on the shower, putting away the towel, and strip out of my clothes, throwing them into a pile.

I open the curtains, hopping in and shut the curtains.

****

After turning off the shower, hopping out I quickly rinse my face.

I quickly grab the towel, and wrap it around my waist, turning off the light, I open the door and walk out.

I walk over to the front door, after grabbing shoes, putting them on, grabbing my phone, and after changing into jeans and a t shirt.

I open the door, walk out and shut the door as I walk over to my car, open the door, get in, and buckle up after starting the car, I drive off to her brother's house.

I walk over to the front door and knock on the door, as it opens to see the girl I've been in love with for two years.

"Hey Becks." I reply smiling at her.

"Um...uh, can I come in?" I ask, breaking my eye contact with her very hot body.

"Uh yeah." She replies stepping away from the door to let me walk in.

"So what happened between Zayn and you?" I ask when we walk into her extra bedroom and sit on the bed after shutting the door.

"He called me ugly and useless because I.... told him to get off his lazy ass.." She  breathes out in frustration.

"Oh.... little advice, Becks, don't say that." I reply looking at her. And once again her eyes take in my body.

"Uh I know I shouldn't have said that. But I know I am ugly and useless. I mean he doesn't care about me does he? He only started dating me because everyone wanted him to settle down with someone. And I was the first girl he saw. I am quite ugly. And I'm pretty useless. Why did he even date me?" She asks quite angrily, as tears fall down her cheeks.

"No no... Rebecca don't cry. Please don't cry. And your NOT useless nor ugly. Your the most gorgeous woman I've ever met. And your more then just a woman he found. It shoulda been me who found you after all I found you first. Your so damn perfect. God damnit stop fucking crying." I whisper enough for her to hear, as I tuck a strand of her brunette hair behind her ear, and wipe her tears. 

Her eyes widen, as to the closed space between us.

I rub my thumb on her ear, massaging it, before moving my thumb to her lips. I run my thumb on her bottom lip before speaking,
"God damnit, why do ya gotta be so damn perfect right now? It's worse enough that my best friend is dating you, the most sexiest woman in the world, who should be mine instead." I whisper as she bites her bottom lip.