chapter 10

{dylans pov}

No one tells me what we are doing at a court house until we get inside and we stand in a somewhat long line. "Ok, sweetheart I'm going to adopt you so you don't have to go back there." I look at her with tears in my eyes "Oh my goodness thankyou so much how could  I ever repay you?" I hug her as tears roll down my face."you don't have to repay me ive always wanted 2 girls anyway so now it goes will, nash, you, hayes and skylynn." I smile at the thought of having siblings. "ill have brothers and sisters for the first time ."  I say looking at nash who is grinning  as wide as he can. "yup after today ill be your big brother". I thought for a moment "to me that's a little weird because we have kissed before." I fake gag as him and his mom laugh or should  I call her my mom.. or our mom? well I don't know ill figure out what to call her sometime.Then we hear a lady yell "next" we move up to a desk thing and I stand there quietly waiting until the woman says "miss can you please tell me your birth date..?" I tell her then she says "your last name?"i think for a moment and I say "dunaville " she writes it down and makes all of us sign a paper and we all walk out and nash says "your last name is now grier". I clap out of excitement. "the only down side to this is that you do have to go to school." mom frowns my happiness quickly disappears ive never been a really academic type of kid . I'm not as smart as all the other kids most of the time." ok"i nod we get in the car and I watch as we drive up to my new home. As soon as I get out I hear  a little girl scream "nash!"nashes face lights up to hear this little girls voice. "sky!" he yells back as a little blonde headed girl runs around the corner smiling huge . Later we all sit down and mom explains to will , hayes, and sky that I'm their new sister."IVE ALWAYS WANTED A SISTER !"  sky yells hugging me . hayes smiles and acts like he knows whats going on even though he is clueless and will shakes his head and smiles. After that mom brings us to a ice cream place  and nash and sky take pictures.

 After that mom brings us to a ice cream place  and nash and sky take pictures

They looked so happy I was happy I was apart of this wonderful happy family . I love them. although I'm not to happy about going to school I will go and ill be happy that I have a place to call home.

(a/n)-Hey guys! how did you like this chapter who should she fall for over the summer after school? or during school should any of the guys go to her school..? I need someone to be

1.the mean girl

2.her bestfriend

3.nashes girlfriend

4.hayes girlfriend

so I need someone to step up for the role   plz!! thanks-Kenzie>3