Chapter 3 im sorry...

Y/n POV
Y/n  saw Lionblaze staring at you,he had a vole hanging from his mouth.
"Wanna share?" Lionblaze asks
"Can Jayfeather join? He looks rather hungry." You ask Lionblaze. There was a long pause then he answered
"...Fine...I guess. He is kin..."Lionblaze says
"Jayfeather! Come here!" You call to him. Jayfeather quickly turns around as you call his name.
"Huh?" Jayfeather says as he walks torwards you and Lionblaze
"Join us and eat!" You say joyfully.
"No,really,im fine" he says faking a smile
" c'mon! Pleaaaaaaaaase!" You say like a kit. "I insist! You look so much sknnier and not as healthy! Its the middle of leaf-bare, and prey is scarce! Please eat while we have the prey!"
"I said im fine!" He snaps back.
"Jayfeather..." you say as he walks away and slips away into the medicine cat den.
"Im sorry y/n," Lionblaze says "here, you can have the first bite!" He says trying to cheer you up.
"Im not hungry..." you say with regret in your voice and tears in your eyes.
"C'mon...not you too..." Lionblaze says nudging the vole closer to you.
"You can have it...ill be okay...you look even hungrier..." you say and you walk away.

Jayfeathers POV
What have i done?! She probably hates me! Jayfeather thinks.
" JAYFEATHER!" jayfeather heard a tom's voice he knows very well. Lionblaze.
"What was all that for!? Lionblaze shouts at him. "You made her upset!  Now she wont even eat! I hope your happy!" Jayfeather sat up in alarm. She wont eat!? Now i know ive screwed up!
" Fox  - Dung!" Jayfeather says,as he pushes Lionblaze out of the way so he can get out.
"hey! Jayfeather!" Lionblaze says pushing him back.
" can you just stay away from the medicine den?" Jayfeather says narrowing his eyes at Lionblaze.
"Only come if its an Emergency!" Jayfeather snapped at Lionblaze. Sometimes he annoys me..
Jayfeather raced torawrds the warriors den to look for y/n. She wasnt there. No! Ahh! Where has she gone!? Jayfeather thought to himself. He panicked for a heartbeat. Oh goodness!! What will she do?
"Hey Jayfeather!" He heard Cloudtail say as he walked up to him. Cloudtail must of noticed how much I was paincking, cause he put his tail on my shoulder. I jumped more when he did.
" are you okay? You look like youve just seen a badger....have you!?" Cloudtail asked.
" y...y/n....shes.....gone.....I....its my fault..." Jayfeather exclaimed.
" ill tell Brambleclaw, he'll send out a patroll!" Cloudtail said as he turned to walk away.
"NO! Its an emergency! We need to go now!! DONT YOU CARE THAT YOUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING!?"Jayfeather said loud enough for Poppyfrost to run up to them
" whats an emergency!?" Poppyfrost said
"Y/n is gone...and its my fault..." Jayfeather said and then burst into tears.
" come on, we'll go search for her, I'll go get Whitewing. " Cloudtail said racing torwards the white she cat.
What'll happen if i dont get to see her again?