A whimper

"Naruto!" That was the enraged shout that woke up the people of Konoha almost every morning. Naruto had painted the hokage faces-again. To the Shinobi, Naruto was being childish, they didn't realize that Naruto was training. Naruto had mastered Fuinjutsu, Kenjutsu, and needed to improve on Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and especially Genjutsu. Naruto had trained on his own for the longest time so he he wanted to graduate and never have to train alone again.

Naruto felt Iruka leave the class, probably to find him and scold him for being late. Naruto snickered and slipped into the class. After an hour, Iruka came in."NARUTO UZUMAKI! WHY DID YOU PAINT THE HOKAGE STATUES?!" All of the students jumped, not even knowing Naruto was even in the room.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Naruto discreetly released the Color seals. Color seals were an invention of Naruto's. They would bring out a color in any type of pattern. Some people would say that they saw Naruto with paint but since he had invented the seals a month ago he stopped using paint. The seals were easier to deal with. The hokage faces seemed clear once the seals were deactivated. "I didn't do anything to the hokage faces! See?" Iruka looked out the window and froze. "Told you I didn't do anything!" Naruto shouted, smug and irritated at being called out on something.

"Hn... Dobe." Sasuke murmured, glaring at the boy in irritation.

"Teme!" Naruto shouted so loudly he hurt his ears. He withheld his fox-like whimper and grit his teeth.

"Naruto-baka don't call Sasuke-kun that!" Naruto couldn't hold back the whimper that came due to Sakura's scream. Sasuke and Iruka heard the light whimper but when they turned to look at Naruto they saw the painfully wide grin was spread across Naruto's face. The bell rang, signaling the end of class.

"Alright kids, the graduation exam is tomorrow. Don't be late!" Iruka called out as the kids funneled out of the room. Sasuke was about to walk over to Naruto to ask (interrogate) about the whimper when he was stopped.

"Sasuke-Kun! Will you go on a date with me?" Sakura asked, clinging and rubbing her meager assets on Sasuke's arm, snarling in irritation as Ino pushed her off.

"Knock it off Billboard Brow. He wants to go with me." In Ino's eyes was not Lust like the other girls it was more of trying to protect Sasuke from them.

"INO-PIG!" Ino opened her mouth to hiss a few certain words at Sakura when she heard Sasuke's response.

"Hn... No."

"I will go on a date with you Sakura-chan." Naruto offered timidly, only to be hit on the head for his efforts.

"NEVER! YOU WORTHLESS USELESS DEADLAST!" Sakura never saw the flinch that Sasuke and Ino saw. Ino and Sasuke thought the same thing in a bout of possessiveness, 'Sakura hurt him. I won't let her.' Sakura only saw Ino's fist seconds before it hit her, pain blinding her. "INO PIG!"

"You need to quit hitting Naruto." Ino screeched back, glaring at the pinkette.

"No, it's okay I'll just go home." Naruto said, smiling painfully. Ino and Sasuke glanced at each-other, before the unexpected happened.

"Hey Naruto, Why don't you, Ino, and I go out for lunch. We can get Ichiraku's and I will pay?" Sasuke's question/demand hung in the air, Sasuke looking painfully awkward throughout the whole time.

"I'm up for that." Ino said, smiling at the nervous blond.

"Can I go?" Sakura asked hopefully, looking almost completely at Sasuke.

"Aren't you on a diet?" Ino asked, sneering at the girl, before grabbing the boys' hands and towards the boy's favorite restaurant.

---At Ichiraku's---