A family dead, a family built

Naruto woke up a drowsy Ino and Sasuke, it was 5 am and Naruto wanted a few hours of training. Naruto made food and fed the others while taking his plate outside to eat. The crisp air felt wonderful and Naruto ate then meditated for two hours. At 7 he flashed Sasuke and Ino to the town to get clothes. Sasuke ran home and Naruto went with Ino. The silence filling the halls scared Ino and Naruto smelt blood. A lot of blood. He could sense the bodies piled up in the Yamanaka main house. All of them dead.

"I... Ino... I... think your clan was killed... I... smell... b... blood... they are in your house..." Ino ran towards the house and Inoichi was still breathing.

"DAD!" Ino screamed, seeing her father on the ground.

"Ino.... thank goodness... everyone.... Dead... I was worried... I thought Madara got to you too."

"Dad ,please?" Ino begged for him to breathe. To live. To not leave her.

"HAHAHAHA! How sweet." A voice echoed, causing Naruto to stiffen. Naruto unsealed a katana, and a man with grey spikey hair emerged from the shadows. He was evidently an Uchiha from the red eyes.

"NO! MADARA! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Inoichi shouted, standing swiftly. SWOOSH! The Uchiha's head rolled on the ground. "Ino, honey? Stay with Naruto, he's an orphan, too. I'm sure he'll help you. I am so sorry. I love you sweetheart." Inoichi went still, chest unmoving, and Ino broke into screaming sobs. Sasuke appeared and almost vomited at the scene, reminded of when his own family was killed. Sasuke and Naruto got her out of there and Naruto ran to report to the hokage.

Two hours later, three sad teens walked into Iruka's classroom to hear Sakura speaking. "Sensei, why are we waiting for those two? Sasuke-kun, I can understand. But Naruto-baka and Ino-pig? Puh-leeze they are lame."

"Pick on me if you want but leave Ino alone today."

"Why? What is she injured? Did someone in her family die today?" Sakura sneered. Ino burst into a new round of sobbing to be hugged by Sasuke.

"No-" Naruto started. "Her whole clan was massacred. Her father died in her arms this morning so leave her alone or I will make the REST OF YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" Naruto growled, Kyuubi's voice mixing with his own and his eyes flashing red. The somber news hung in the air as Naruto went to help calm Ino down. After Ino calmed they took the test and all three passed. Naruto flashed them home.

"Will you be my siblings? I have a way to change our DNA and make us blood siblings.

"Sure what will it do?" Sasuke asked.

"We will gain the kekkei genkai of the other two. Sasuke's sharingan. Ino's mind control. Uzumaki's chains. And one more thing. Please don't panic. Mom and Dad died during the kyuubi attack and Dad sealed the Kyuubi in me. His presence caused my DNA to change." Naruto released a henge and he had fox ears and a tail. "I have sensitive hearing, sight and smell. Please don't hate me." Naruto said. He was instantly tackled and his ears were scratched. He began to purr and he blushed heavily.

"So we would get ears and a tail like you?" Ino asked, petting Naruto's tail, causing him to blush.

"Yes." Naruto said, and pulled his tail out of her arms and into his own, holding it protectively and waiting on their response.

"Oh yeah!" Sasuke cheered. Ino and Sasuke continued to scratch his ears. Naruto silently noted Sasuke's reaction for a future time when they were teasing him and moved his ears at the feeling of them messing with them.

Blushing heavily, Naruto opened his mouth to explain something. "Hey, uh, can you stop scratching my ears? It is kind of a turn on for Kitsune's."

"What if I want you turned on?" Sasuke and Ino both whispered seductively, staring at the blushing boy. It was some kind of love triangle. All that time last night and this morning had caused Sasuke to fall in love with Ino and Naruto. Ino had fallen with Sasuke and Naruto and Naruto had fallen for Ino and Sasuke. They didn't really know about the others but when Sasuke and Ino said that Naruto blushed heavily and passed out from a massive nosebleed.