Chapter 4

"Um...______?" Pewdie said.

"Mmhmm?" I replied looking around the desks for any clue of where we were.

"Why is dark all of a sudden?" He asked quietly.

I turned around and looked out the window. It was dark.

"_______!!" Someone yelled. I turned around.

"KEN!!" me and Pewdie yelled in unison. I hugged Ken quickly.

"So do you know where we are?" Ken asked me and Pewdie.

"No..." Pewdie answered.

"Oh" Ken said simply.

I studied the area again. Then I heard moaning. I turned around and saw Adam and Toby laying on the floor under a desk.

"WAIT!! HOW DID THEY GET HERE?!?!" I yelled. Ken and Pewdie looked over at me and then down at Adam and Toby.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Pewdie yelled

"I don't know" I yelled again.

"_____?" Adam whispered.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Where are we?" Toby asked.

"We don't know" Ken said.

Then I heard more moaning. I looked around the room not seeing anything, then out of nowhere Minx and Russ appeared out of thin air.

"Um.. guys why is everyone just appearing out if nowhere?" I ask.

"What?" Pewdie asked then saw Minx and Russ on the ground. "Oh" he added.

"Yeah" I said. Minx stirred and sat up quickly.

"WHERE ARE WE!" Minx screamed scaring Russ.

"AHHHH!" Russ screamed.

"Oh hi Russ" Ken said casually.

We waited a few more minutes.

"Well... where's Cry?" Pewdie asked. I looked around. I didn't see him.

"Guys...?" Adam whispered. I looked at him. His eyes filled with horror. I turned around and was face to face with... A girl? I looked at her pale face, she had grey eyes with a pinkish tint. She was glowing a light blue. I then realized where we were.

"CORPSE PARTY!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. Then it seemed as if they realized it too cause their eyes lit up.

"IT IS!" Ken yelled. 

"Ok, so what now?" Adam said "I haven't played it yet" He added.

"Me either" Russ, Minx, and Toby said in unison.

"Well basically, in an old school called 'heavenly host elementary' some students were kidnapped. When they found them, they were all dead except one. The police also found a man in a corner holding bloodied scissors that had been used to cut the children's tongues out, one was missing an eye, and one was missing three quarters of its head. After tha-" I was cut off by slight moaning. I looked over and saw Cry sit up slowly.

"CRY!!" Pewdie yelled and tackle hugged him.

"OMG PEWDIECRY IS REAL!" Toby yelled.

"Shut up Toby" Cry said pushing Pewdie off and getting up.

"So, I was just explaining the corpse party story line to them" I told Cry. 

"I love this game!" He exclaimed. 

"So, are we already at heavenly host?" Minx asked. I looked around to make sure.

"No, not yet at least" I said reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a paper doll.

"Oh hey guys look what I found" I said. They all looked at the paper doll. 

"What do we do with it?" Russ asked.

"Ok everybody chant 'Sachiko we beg of you..." I started. "8 times, once for each per-" I got cut off by Russ screaming. I looked where he was running. Red was sitting there looking confused.

"Never mind, 9 people. Once for each person" I explained.

"What do we do?" Red asked. I explained the whole story and charm before we started.

*9 Sachiko we beg of you chants later*

"Everybody said it 9 nine times right?" Cry asked.

"YES!" We all replied in unison.

Just then the floor fell in on cue. Everybody screamed. 

*waking up and stuff XD*

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up slowly, aware of my huge head ache. I stood up and looked around. 

"ooh a note" I said sarcastically. I opened the envelope with my name on it and read:

Dear ______, 

So, you've realized where you are? I hope you know this game well. Each of you represent a character from the game. If you haven't noticed, you represent Naomi. Just letting you know, your friends will die one by one in this game, the same way their character dies. I bet your wondering 'What about the characters that live?' Well they will go on to the next game. Oh yeah, the objective of this round is not to beat the game, just to appease the 4 ghost children. Have fun _______.

From, ???

Hey guys, Ashley here! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I'm sorry it wasn't longer but I got the flu and I'm really tired right now. ANYWAY comment if you liked it, always love hearing from you guys. SO YEAH CORPSE PARTY! for all of you that guessed corpse party *Gives you Cry/Pewdie doll*  So yeah shit is gonna start happening next chapter. I'm gonna try to get on an update schedule, I'll let you guys know when I figure that out. This is getting long so I'm gonna go now. BYEEEEE :P