021

"i-i'm what?" kunpimooks eyes widen, he felt the grasp around his waist tighten.

"i said you're mine."

his heart was beating even faster, he felt his breath quicken, the adrenaline was pumping fast throughout his body.

part of him was frozen and the other part wanted to kick the creepy guy out of his house and call jackson.

"a-a-ah, okay...i want to go to bed now."

he wiggled in yugyeom's grip, turning his body so his back faced the elder. he felt yugyeom pull his body against his own chest, so they were spooning.

he felt yugyeom's grion press against his sore ass.

"ow."

"it hurts?"

"yeah, a little bit."

"do you want me to make it feel better?"

"h-huh?"

"bambam, do you want me to make it feel better?" yugyeom half whispered the sentence with hot breath in his ear.

"...yes please." kunpimook couldn't believe what he's saying, he wanted to say no but 'yes' slipped out.

yugyeom smiled, gently turning kunpimook over so his clothed ass was facing up. he pulled down his briefs so the younger was bare.

he leaned over and gave his left cheek a gentle kiss, the rubbed the right. he reached over to kunpimook's dresser, opening it and taking out lotion.

"w-wait yugyeom-"

"what is it?"

"how did you know i had lotion in the drawer?"

'oh fuck' yugyeom's head started racing of excuses after excuses, he wasn't sure how to respond