056

yugyeom was going to stop at kunpimook's apartment, because it's close by and it's hard to drive with a bloody nose. plus, he knew his house had been empty for weeks.

yugyeom walked into the apartment complex, pulling out the spare key kunpimook hid under the welcome mat. yugyeom smiled to himself remembering how naive kunpimook is.

he walked inside, seeing nothing moved. it's been the same for a long time.

yugyeom sighed out loud, walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge, pulling out an ice pack from the freezer. he placed it on his cheek and walked into kunpimook's bathroom.

he looked at himself in the mirror and almost laughed out loud at himself. his hair was all messed up, his cheek had a bruise on it, his lip had a cut and he had dried blood smeared all over his face.

"it's been a while since i've gotten this fucked up." he giggled to himself, washing his face.

after he finished cleaning himself up he walked into kunpimook's bedroom.

"god, i miss you so much." yugyeom laid down on the bed, grabbing a pillow and cuddling it.

it smelt just like him.

yugyeom's heart started to ache, he desperately wished kunpimook was here to hold him. he let out a shakey sigh, turning over on the bed.

he remembered all the times he's laid here, with kunpimook in his arms. he remembered what it felt like to kiss his plump lips, and run his fingers through his colorful hair. he'd do anything to experience those moments again.

yugyeom closed his eyes, holding the pillow even closer to his chest.

suddenly he heard the front door open and close, yugyeom's heart started racing and he quickly hopped off the bed he looked around desperately and decided to hide under the bed.

"what are we here to get again?"

"clothes."

there's two of them.

"why couldn't kunpimook get it himself?" one said.

"he was too lazy."

"jackson spoils him too much."

'jackson...' yugyeom was keeping mental notes of this conversation.

"do you think we'll find his sex toy collection?"

"youngjae!"

yugyeom gritted his teeth, swallowing the rage that was burning inside.

"i'm sorry! i'm just trying to have fun here, mark." youngjae sighed opening the closet, "how much can he bring anyways? i don't know how airports work."

"i don't know, just pack it all, he's moving to thailand he's gonna need almost all his belongings, just throw in anything important."

youngjae shushed mark, "yugyeom can hear you, he's always listening in this house! you're putting kunpimook in danger!"

"that's why kunpimook is moving back in the first place."

youngjae sighed again, "i'm gonna miss my bammie so much."

"youngjae, check under the bed for stuff to pack."

yugyeom's heart was racing.

youngjae got on his knees, but before he could look under another person walked into the room.