don't h8 appreci8

"Get this flashy kid out of my way," said a squeaky, high-pitched voice. A soft foot dugged into Dippy's side. His blinding blue eyes shot open.

"Take a chill pill dude, those grow on trees here..." he trailed off as he caught sight of the world around him. There was no retro music playing, or flashing lights. No smiling giraffes, or sparkling muscular men. The home he was made in was gone.

Dippy Fresh was in Reality.

"Get out of my way," the girlish voice yelled again. He looked up to see a short kid standing on a skateboard wearing baggy clothes. His big white hair cast a shadow over his face. They locked eyes through the purple shades of Dippy's radical glasses. His heart went wishy-washy. Then two pairs of rough, strong hands grabbed Dippy and lifted him into the air, ruining the moment. It was two of the kid's bodyguards.

"Bing bang boppity can you please stoppity," Dippy said, struggling to break free.

"You can put him down," the kid snapped, "I like his style." The two buff guards dropped him on the ground. Dirt stuck to the butt of his pants. 

"Swiggity swelf, you're not bad yourself," Dippy replied. The kid chuckled and stepped closer to him. Sunlight reflected onto the kid, and Dippy could see his glistening face. He had freckles and a cute pig nose. He stretched his hand out to Dippy. Dippy reached out his hand to meet his, but before their fingers touched, he yelled "psyche" and jumped up from the ground. The kid's face flushed in a wide array of red. Then he burst out laughing.

"I'm Gideon by the way," the kid said and put on some nice black shades, "but you can call me Giddy Fresh."

"Wippity West, the name's Dippy Fresh."