Meet Him!!

It was the first day of seventh grade, Bob (Devon's dad) walks in and tells devon to get up, devon gets mad and shoves his face into his pillow, Bob smacks his door and yells "DEVON ANTHONY BOYD, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUTTA THIS BED NOW!" Devon groans and falls out of his bed, in his mind he is dreading get up for school, plus it's a monday! Who likes Monday's anyways? So Devon gets up not wanting to go to school, he moves sluggishly across the cold tile floor, he walks out with long checkered sleep pants and a SpongeBob shirt with bunny slippers, he talks to his Bob for a while and goes back to his room to figure out the day. (Sadly)

                                                                                                         Devon's P.O.V:
"OK, today is the first day of school and I feel like I need to look nice today or..... Well decent actually!" I takes a shower, eats, and I brushe my teeth and hair, I feels nervous, my stomach gets all crazy I don't mind it, I get up and walks over to to my hat rack and finds a Grey Beanie on his closet door, I look through my closet and find a Grey V-Neck shirt, and a Grey Supply Co. sweatshirt, I go over to my Dresser and find ripped American Eagle Jeans, (shown above). I put on my Versace cologne, I get my school supplies ready, I rides my bike to school (which is less than a mile from his house.)

I gets to school and put my bike onto the bike rack and locks it with my chains, I walks into the lunch room which is filled with 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, and of course the 8th graders like to give me shit, " Hey Oompa Loompa! Go back to Willey Wonka's chocolate factory and do what you do best, being annoying" Cameron and his group of friends start to laugh (which it wasn't even really a good roast, but Ok!) I just rolls my eyes and walk over to my good friend Kaleb, "Hey Kaleb" I said with slight relief to see him. "Hey Devon come here and meet Bradly." Bradly was a "popular" kid there everybody knew him (almost everybody) he was about 5'7 blonde curly hair and somewhat fit, he was really funny too when he wanted to be.

                                                                                                          Bradly's P.O.V:

I walked in wearing Tan Joggers, and my King sweatshirt. I saw Cody (his best friend) talked to him for a while then I walked away from Cody for now, then I see Kaleb and walk over and sit next to him "Hey kaleb i haven't seen you for a while." "Yea i know i was busy a lot these past few months. Wait have you met Devon?" Kaleb said excitedly "No who is Devon? Is he like all the other kids you made me meet?" I said angerly and curiously, " NAh dude Devon is really cool, and he can be funny when he likes to be!" "OK?" I wasn't very sure about this Devon kid thought, he thought he sounded kind of helped to sound better. So I waited patiently for this "Devon" kid to arrive. But then I see a boy walk in wearing all grey and has fluffy but cute hair. I surely feel something weird in my stomach, as Devon approaches I get a little awkward around him. Kaleb interrupts my thoughts, "Hey Devon come here and meet Bradly." I stands up to do that dumb hand shake guys always do. Devon does the hand shake with me.

Devon sits down and I sit next to him, I starts to think to himself "is he new here I've never seen him before?" my mind started to wonder about what Devon does with his life I want to get closer to this kid just to 'learn' more about him, become a closer friend. "So are you new here or?" I randomly asked "Yeah, i am why? And where did that come from?" Devon said with a chuckle. I smiles from his laugh, "Well its called being curious dude!" Devon just stares at him for a while.

  Well I will write more in the Future (hopefully) Buh Bye for now!!!