The "Main Land"

In this you and the others are 14 years old ok

You had just recovered from griefing, you heart still ached and it was a sore subject.

Every time you tried to talk about it or Shio accident brought it up your mind would blank, your eyes would blurr, and according to Shio, you would destroy the thing closest to you or go into a swirling whirlpool of watery rage.

The both of you where sitting on the small cliff, looking out at what you earned was Magnolia.

I wanna be where the others are. Humans, like me. What's it like?

"AH HAH!" You yelled, making Shio jump

"What?" He meowed curiously

"Ok sooo we are going to Magnolia! Right now! Don't ask why! Just a thing" you said, standing up and holding your arms out wide for Shio.

He jumped in them and you used your magic to ride the water to a dock of Magnolia. You stealthily snuck on it and ran off into the town that wasn't to crowded but still, more people then you've ever seen.

You caught a fabulous smell with you extra powerful sense and followed it while still carrying Shio.

You came to a stop a a booth with colorful and good smelling thing and an old lady standing behind it with a kind smile.

"Hello young girl. Would you like some chocolates?"She asked

"Well yes but I don't have any money.." You replied

"Oh well then here," she says, handing you a small bag, "have that for free, my business is doing well so a little free chocolate won't hurt anyone"

"Thank you!" You say with a smile

After that you walked away from the crowd, and towards a park, sitting on a bench.

You began to eat it, giving Shio a few small peices.

Then a young girl and boy about your age ran by. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the boy, whose hair was pinkish salmon color, turned his head to look at you with his dark green eyes.

(Yes there greenish. Have you watched the shows it shows his actual eye color a few times although not alot)

Then everything went back to normal time and they sped away. You watched as they disappeared behind a corner and out of your sight.

You noticed something in the corner of your eye and looked to see a white, scale scarf, lying on the ground.

"That boy must've dropped it." You mumbled

You got up and walked over to it. You bent down and picked it up.

I have to return it to him

Shio sat on your shoulder as you folded the scarf neatly and carried it as you approach a few people. Asking about the boy with spiky pink hair.

They gave you directions to a guild called FairyTail. Once you got there you stood in front of the guild doors.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Shio asked gently, encouraging you to enter

You slowly pushed open the door to see wizards of all kind, talking and drinking.

Then your eyes lock on the pink locks of the boy, who sat at a table looking sad.

You slid into the guild, unnoticed, then made your way to him. You stood in front of the table, holding the scarf to your chest.

"U-um I think you dropped this?" You said more like a question, holding the scarf out for him to take.

He looked up and his features immediately brightened as he took the scarf and started to leap with joy.

"YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEESSSS!" He yelled, catching everyones attention.

"Thanks so much!" He continued, grabbing your shoulders tightly and shaking you wildly

"NATSU! That's not how you treat a person!" Someone else yelled, kicking him away.

"Please forgive him. He was just excited to have his scarf back." A girl around your age with red hair and brown eyes apologized for him

"N-no prob-blem" you replied dizzily

"Jeez what were you trying to do, you flame brain." A guy with dark hair and..... no clothes said to Natsu

"Watch it ice boy!" Natsu growled, immediately jumping up to bunk heads with him.

"Don't mind them, their idiots. I'm Erza. They are Gray and Natsu" She said, holding out an armored hand to shake.

You shook hands, introducing yourself. The two guys began to fight.

"Do you use magic?" She asked

"Yes I do" you replied

"What kind?" She asked curiously

"Water dragon slaying magic"

Everything went quiet before someone tackled you.

"YOU'RE A DRAGON SLAYER!" Natsu yelled from above you

"U-uhm y-yesss...?" You answered

"That's so cool-" he didnt finish as Erza kicked him off you

"DON'T SIT ON HER YOU IDIOT!" She yelled

Gray retorted something and soon enough the whole guild was fighting.

Erza led you to the bar and asked if you wanted to join the guild.

"Yes please!" You answered

You got your guild mark f/c and on your (pick a spot on your arm please, anywhere on your arm)

You where so happy and learned that Natsu had an flying cat to and Shio went to go meet him.

You and Erza became immediate best friends and loved to talk and eat cake together.