The Fall into Darkness

Picture above is what the room at the end looks like and song is for entertainment while reading if you want. :)

You leaned back in your chair. It tipped back until it fell, you did too but you fell into darkness.

You screamed and reached for something to grab, your hands finding nothing.

Pictures of your memories surrounded you suddenly. There was pictures of when you were with Umi and then of when you met Shio.

Then there was pictures of you at the guild. With Erza, Gray, Natsu, and everyone else.

But then there was pictures of the memories of your imprisonment. They had tourtured you everyday.

You eventually had broken out and met someone who used to be apart of Fairy Tail.

They said everyone was glad you were gone and that they never wanted to see you again.

You had been devastated and heart broken. After you had wandered aimlessly until finding a weak group of people.

You had taken lead of them and after a few years forgot about Fairy Tail and made the group into a dark guild.

You were satisfied, terrorizing nearby towns made you feel less empty. Your new guild mates made you feel less guilty about terrorizing them.

Then the memories faded and you gasped as you saw the image of a dark and shadowy figure surrounded by burning ambers and hot air stood before you.

Their face was too dark and shadowed to see but their glowing eyes reflected anguish and rage.

You shot up in your bed. A cold sweat visible and breathing deeply from the terror the image had caused you.

You shook your head and swung your legs over the edge of the bed and standing up.

You got out a basic all black outfit that consisted of a comfortable no sleeve turtle neck, mid-thigh shorts, thigh high socks, a cloak, and ankle high tie-able boots. (All of it is black) You also put on the necklace Umi had given you.

You opened the door to your room and walked down the hall to the main area, climbing up a set of stairs and sitting on your throne-like chair.

"Time for another day of boredom."